[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

Are you sure Life Gain on Hit on the claws works with Ghost Reaver/CI? Everything I google says it won't work unless it says Life Leech, but latest info is from 2015...
"
Luvz wrote:
Are you sure Life Gain on Hit on the claws works with Ghost Reaver/CI? Everything I google says it won't work unless it says Life Leech, but latest info is from 2015...

LGOH is irrelevant. Vaal it at your peril...
im playing this build but damage seems underwhelming...not sure what im doing wrong. any ideas?
"
etem65 wrote:
im playing this build but damage seems underwhelming...not sure what im doing wrong. any ideas?

What level are you? Mine's two days old and did everything I've tried with ease.

135,000,000 exp/hour in the 70's.
First 3 labs deathless (need the trials for uber so haven't tried).
First map I tried was T12 reflect (my main at 91 still can't do reflect).

Last edited by Luvz on Jan 1, 2017, 7:49:18 PM
level 78 at the moment...this is my gear
Are you running a Vink? Cause that makes a big diff on large targets.
yea i have this one
"
etem65 wrote:
level 78 at the moment...this is my gear [...]

Your equipment is quite good, but I see you preferred Int over "elemental damage with weapons" on your rings, which is the more defensive option. If you did the same on your tree and skilled ES instead of damage, that's the solution. I still think you should be doing fine anyways and have around 6-7k base damage. Maybe swap Inc AoE for Conc Effect, the radius of BF is still high enough (otoh, I clear large packs with Vaal Cyclone and think everybody should be doing that).
Hey ho guys a question

do you think this build is better then https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769788 ?
i play the other build but idk he is so squishy and now i found this build with nice es and dmg, have enough currency to switch but not enough for sky^^
Last edited by HateTheWorld on Jan 2, 2017, 5:34:56 AM
yea now that im gaining some levels im starting to put more points into damage nodes and also swapped out some jewels, right around 6k dps right now and seems fine enough to atleast clear tier 9 and 10 maps, havent tried higher yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info