[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

I'm leveling up with this build and I'm at cruel now just curious when I'm supposed to get CI and the other keystones. Should I wait until a certain level or go for it when I have decent items?
u kill uber atziri / shaper / guardian with this build? map clear its very fast? sorry im something new.
Last edited by MassHunter on Dec 15, 2016, 4:52:22 PM
@MassHunter
I haven't killed guardians or shaper yet, though I'm sure it's doable. I'm working my way through the Atlas without buying maps, so it's been a bit slow, but I have a nice stockpile of T12+ now. I can facetank the normal Atziri Trio no problem, and Breachlords die in seconds, if that helps. The build is very endgame viable.
The clear is very fast; my Blade Flurry AoE can almost offscreen mobs

@tazeko:
I switched to CI in Merciless Dried Lake once I hit level 68 (which is when you can equip a vaal regalia). You can switch before that, but it's unnecessary. I bought a regalia and had it waiting until I leveled enough.
One tĥing I've always wondered:

Why not use Surgeon's prefix on diamond flask with crit build?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
One tĥing I've always wondered:

Why not use Surgeon's prefix on diamond flask with crit build?

Because diamond flasks cannot roll Surgeons.
I thought all flasks can roll all affixes.... but if not, it's a really good reason ;)
Realy like the idea here but im playing hardcore. Any ideas of HC changes?
Hey man just two quick questions.

1. Why dont you use Atziri's Promise? it should boost ur dmg and an extra leech option.

and second are you uploading any videos about this build :D

otherwise good job i wanted to make an ES build and i think im gonna try this one but a bit modified.
I'd like to see some videos too, really curious about surivability and dps of this build before giving a try.
For bandits did you take 2 passives and power charge or did you opt for the atk speed in cruel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info