[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

"
Lailoske wrote:
For bandits did you take 2 passives and power charge or did you opt for the atk speed in cruel?

Attack Speed in Cruel

Something I am testing currently and at a basic level is working really well is incorporating "The Green Dream" into the gems as I feel the 3x Frenzy Charges outweigh the jewel's I am going for at the moment as it grants 12% AS & 12% more damage which is better than a really really well rolled jewel.
Last edited by zenixmoo on Dec 16, 2016, 5:47:32 PM
"
zenixmoo wrote:
"
Lailoske wrote:
For bandits did you take 2 passives and power charge or did you opt for the atk speed in cruel?

Attack Speed in Cruel

Something I am testing currently and at a basic level is working really well is incorporating "The Green Dream" into the gems as I feel the 3x Frenzy Charges outweigh the jewel's I am going for at the moment as it grants 12% AS & 12% more damage which is better than a really really well rolled jewel.

Yeah, for bandits I did point-Attack speed-Power Charge

And yes! The green dream would be amazing if you can work it in and afford it. Currently I have no way to generate Frenzy Charges, and hate missing out on that extra free damage. It'd be an excellent addition to the Jewel on the Templar side for 20% frenzy charge generation (and 7% dodge chance if you have the upgraded version)
"
x9shadow wrote:
Hey man just two quick questions.

1. Why dont you use Atziri's Promise? it should boost ur dmg and an extra leech option.

and second are you uploading any videos about this build :D

otherwise good job i wanted to make an ES build and i think im gonna try this one but a bit modified.

I'm not using atziri's just because I have enough leech with Vinktars, and the damage bonus for ele damage is only 15%, whereas I really like the mitigation from the granite and basalt combo. ES gets shredded very easily, and if my kiaras is down and I get stun locked, I'd rather have the extra double mitigation. Personal preference :) However, the atziri's is a free 15% more damage, so for sure use it against atziri, Izaro, or other bosses. I'm just more scared of breech mobs hording me than bosses killing me.

I'll have a video on Sunday night (I already recorded a gorge run, and a few extra boss kills, but haven't had time to edit it; I sadly I have rehearsal all weekend).

@Rencewind
It's very survivable. I've never died to reflect, have a 10k ES pool, and immortal call which always consumes 3 charges for breeches or other some-what scary situations. Also, whirling blades is *so* fast with all the attack speed in this build. For HC, starting out might be a little harder, but if you already have the currency, getting some good ES gear most likely won't be too difficult. I might recommend that instead of HoT to use Arctic Armor however, as it's a good extra defensive layer with the stationary channel of BF.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Dec 16, 2016, 7:07:41 PM
Help me with the skill tree in increments? What nodes should I prioritize?
"
Genovi wrote:
Help me with the skill tree in increments? What nodes should I prioritize?

It depends on whether you are Softcore or Hardcore. If soft, then generally follow the pathing across all the way to the templar power charge and AoE nodes, picking up the shadow's initial hp notable, the witch hp notable, and the hybrid life and ES wheel towards CI. Dual wielding thought and motion claws will keep your damage high enough, especially with all the int you are getting from the tree.

If your HC, then obviously life is a much bigger priority, and you'll want to be filling in a lot more of that as you move across the tree. The basic premise is to get the skeleton of the build set up so that you can easily transition to CI once you hit late 60's, and you can pick up all the PC once you get your cruel ascendancy. Vaal Pact wasn't necessary until mid maps, and I picked it up at level 80. You want ghost reaver before you even get CI, assuming you have a balance between ES and life.
Very nice build,currently im 52 lv.
Can you tell me how do u manage your mana,when i hold the skill for some time it drains the mana very fast,breaches mobs for example,until i kill all of the waves,it's drained,600+ mana.
"
yancho wrote:
Very nice build,currently im 52 lv.
Can you tell me how do u manage your mana,when i hold the skill for some time it drains the mana very fast,breaches mobs for example,until i kill all of the waves,it's drained,600+ mana.

That's surprising actually. Are you using Warlord's Mark Blasphemy yet? I am reserving close to 93% of my mana, and still have roughly 100 to use for skills, and I never have any mana troubles. Are you using a 6L or Tabula (that might be the reason)? Warlord's and Intelligence solve the problem. The int you get gives you a huge mana pool and mana regeneration for things like whirling blades. It won't be a problem once you use warlord's.
hello!
can you share passive tree for leveling?
i heard the video but, i wanna see with my eyes :)
you can use poeplanner for lvl passive tree.
and thank you that's really nice and cheap build.
Last edited by Phan1 on Dec 18, 2016, 9:28:17 PM
"
Phan1 wrote:
hello!
can you share passive tree for leveling?
i heard the video but, i wanna see with my eyes :)
you can use poeplanner for lvl passive tree.
and thank you that's really nice and cheap build.

Hi!

So this is a very trimmed down (Softcore) tree that is basically what I used for leveling (it's a lvl 62 tree). Only pick up the Jewels once you have ones worth socketing, and pick up the power charges once you complete Cruel Lab.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAALsWGABbRXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2idNwUioLXfIOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-tDQX2qTla0zGdd_xpMnvoqhL2wLIvRtGdlbGyVLrukCEVA1uacrl_RSUz1fl5VMs9Af7-sgblAwOw0RD6yY99eboYRIXGvDbY9GHRT60maeFkCFfXIPlG9mVIV77DiCm5o7n9_vfDwFwGYrChEvVUth4jpYVcYEs6IAfq-NGeAS2V_djCM2UxAXsEqLMjIQktmGvG8AAA8AAAIAB9ABAfQBAwsDCAAAAA==

You'll want to use blasphemy warlord's as soon as it's available. You should get Vaal Pact around level 80 (but even as late as 85 is fine depending on how hard you're pushing maps).

All the int from your tree scales your Hand of Thought and Motion quite effectively until you can afford to buy the blessing of Esh to roll it.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Dec 19, 2016, 1:40:54 AM
"
Renswind wrote:
Realy like the idea here but im playing hardcore. Any ideas of HC changes?

Doing HC here... first toon died at lvl 60 though...

What I changed this far is:

1. Take Blood Siphon and according life nodes just right after Trickery. Once you go CI, you can spec this out and the the ES nodes behinde CI directly.

I also went directly to Vaal Pact and the Jewel socket right left to it. Then I went the tree along to get Ghost Reaver. Didn't take power charge and socket below it yet. Didn't go towards CI either this far. So CI is just 2 skill points away. Then followed the tree further. didn't take the jewel socket below Pain Attunment yet. Followed further and didn't take Instability Power Charge. In the Jewel Socket there, I'll put Energy from within because of the Cruel Preparation Life cluster - I'll take this next but not socket yet with Energy form within. Will do that later when I go full ES/CI.

I also chose a little bit a different gem setup:

Helmet (BBBR): HoT, Discipline, Blasphemy, Warlord's Mark
Gloves: (BBRR): CwDT (1), CwDT (3), Enfeeble (5), Shock Nova (4)
Boots: (BBRG): Cast when Stunned, Summon Ice Golem, Molten Shell, Enfeeble
1 Claw (BR - R): Lightning Warp, Less Duration - Enduring Cry

Rationale: I tend to think Cast when Stunned doesn't trigger often enough. So I want CwDT for IC. However not having enough chroms currently for RRRB on ES gloves. So I chose Shock Nova which has good chance to apply shock. I'm also open for other suggestions. Unfortunately Orbs of Storm can't be cast with CwDT.

Whirling Blades is great movement skill but it can't skip on level. That's why I use Lightning Warp and Less Duration. Also I'm a sucker for Endurying Cry, hence I use that as other, non-linked skill.

Finally, Cast when Stunned: Not wanting too many offcolour sockets. So I thought Molten Shell would be a nice addition. Especially since this can be fully levelled. Also another enfeeble for additional defenses.

I'll see how well Cast when Stunned works once it's more levelled. But right now, only relying on it is too little IMHO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info