CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

Hey can you check my gear out. Im currently struggling and dying a lot. Am I doing something wrong? Also my Es is only at 11k
your gear looks pretty good, good enough to crush t15 and below, how are you dying exactly? have you got 6+ endurance charges ? switch increased critical damage for increased critical strikes and use a diamond flask, will give you way more damage and more leech
Last edited by scott4040 on Dec 12, 2016, 6:00:52 AM
"
scott4040 wrote:
your gear looks pretty good, good enough to crush t15 and below, how are you dying exactly? have you got 6+ endurance charges ? switch increased critical damage for increased critical strikes and use a diamond flask, will give you way more damage and more leech

large pack mobs doing enough Damage to overcome my leech is a common scenario. Also how do I get to 13-14k ES with my gear and tree?
hmm, with vaal pact and 3.4% leech if you're inside a large group of mobs with inc aoe and hitting them all, you should basically be leeching to full instantly every second, you can see this in my video when im knee deep in double beyond packs that fill the screen and my ES stays at 13k the whole time.

i would auggest not using blood rage until you have some practice with the build, i dont use it all the time and its not needed. also you have yours in your helmet. which means you cant double tap x to turn bloodrage off when you need to. i cant tell by looking at your gear but maybe try get some gloves with 12%+ attack speed to help with higher attack speed.

it kind of baffles me that you could have trouble leeching in AOE packs unless you're just missing with your skill haha xD sorry i couldnt pinpoint whats going wrong without seeing it.
oh and to get higher % ES, enchant your rings + amulet mine are giving me around 45% increased ES. and you are missing 65% shield defences at the bottom of the tree and you shold take the endurance charge near duelist. i havent taken it yet because i have +1 end charge on my belt
Last edited by scott4040 on Dec 12, 2016, 6:36:44 AM
From what I can see in your video, the damage is not that great. It's a t16 though, so I don't know if it's fair to compare to other videos.

How would you say your damage compares to the shadow guides that use poison and bleed? Do you sacrifice a lot of damage to get tankiness? Could something be changed to balance it better?

If you could upload a couple of videos with lower tier maps, to get a feel how fast it is, that'd be great.

Thnaks for the guide!
"
antwnic4 wrote:
From what I can see in your video, the damage is not that great. It's a t16 though, so I don't know if it's fair to compare to other videos.

How would you say your damage compares to the shadow guides that use poison and bleed? Do you sacrifice a lot of damage to get tankiness? Could something be changed to balance it better?

If you could upload a couple of videos with lower tier maps, to get a feel how fast it is, that'd be great.

Thnaks for the guide!

i kill t15 bosses in under 5 seconds, its just t16 guardians that have a tonne of health. I think this build will kill in 20 seconds, what an assassin would kill in 10 seconds. but do it with 20 times the defense and tankiness, along with a big list of quality of life immunities for CI.

you would have to compare to an assassin doing a t16 for a fair comparison. when i get around to doing shaper and chayula and making a video ill put a quick t15 in there, you'll see you can basically clear t15's as fast as you can whirling blades. its a big jump from 15-16 in terms of boss health

from what i've seen of those assassin videos, they'll leave out the attempts where they randomly get 1 shot and have to use more portals and only show the ones where they just flask up and instagib things ;)
Last edited by scott4040 on Dec 12, 2016, 10:09:48 AM
when to go ci btw?
when you would get over 6k ES probably
"
scott4040 wrote:
"
antwnic4 wrote:

Thnaks for the guide!

i kill t15 bosses in under 5 seconds, its just t16 guardians that have a tonne of health. I think this build will kill in 20 seconds, what an assassin would kill in 10 seconds. but do it with 20 times the defense and tankiness, along with a big list of quality of life immunities for CI.

you would have to compare to an assassin doing a t16 for a fair comparison. when i get around to doing shaper and chayula and making a video ill put a quick t15 in there, you'll see you can basically clear t15's as fast as you can whirling blades. its a big jump from 15-16 in terms of boss health

from what i've seen of those assassin videos, they'll leave out the attempts where they randomly get 1 shot and have to use more portals and only show the ones where they just flask up and instagib things ;)

Could you post a quick video of a normal map clear to get a feel of the speed of the build?
I'm leveling this raider build which is quite tanky, but I don't really know much about its clearing speed either.

A video of a t11-t14 map clear without crazy mods would be really helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info