[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
Malone wrote:
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
no, you are right. 4+1 golems is better than 5 golems, dmg wise.

4 flame golem 1 chaos golem ( spe single target ) 1 lighning golem ( cull/blind boy ) is nuts.

Interested in trying this. but what does 'spe single target' mean? and 'boy'?

Very interested in how to link these together on gear.
"
sirdec wrote:
i continue to lvl this slowly. have some question:

1 - Is there a special order for the gemm for this? or it could be any other order?

"The elemental equilibrium setup
Spell Totem -> Arc -> Culling Strike -> Blind/Item Rarity/Item Quantity"

2 - What is the priority for ascendancy? order?

3 - tell me if i m wrong: for the jewels = 1 anima + 1 might + how many harmony / eminence. I checked ur profile and it seems that u stacked harmony 5x?

Ty for ur answer :)

up??
IGN:Sirdec
"
Malone wrote:
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
no, you are right. 4+1 golems is better than 5 golems, dmg wise.

4 flame golem 1 chaos golem ( spe single target ) 1 lighning golem ( cull/blind boy ) is nuts.

Anyone recommend what to link with the Chaos Golem and Lightning Golem?
Also, which gems to replace it with?
"
Freredacier wrote:
Excellent build, really fun to play.

Since i couldn't find any good +minion movement speed ring/amu, i use convocation gem (instead of item rarity, 4 sockets 3 links boots obviously).

5700 ES / 4700 life
172-240 elemental res, because why not. 41% chaos.

Everything dies pretty fast. I killed the phoenix guy this morning, hexproof map, i didn't know the fight but i didn't die.

I don't feel like i need +1 chest - lvl 4 empower - enchants - 21/20 gems right now, clear speed is good enough.

I'll probably look for better life/es on my helmet/rings/amu. The only expensive part of my stuff is the body armor. Everything else cost me less than 10 chaos each so i guess i have a lot of room for improvement.

Happy for u, but dont let ppl think it s a cheap build.

Required:

Anima jewel = 4 exa
Might Jewel = 3.5 exa
6 link vaal regalia = 3.5 exa mini

IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
"
Freredacier wrote:

Since i couldn't find any good +minion movement speed ring/amu, i use convocation gem (instead of item rarity, 4 sockets 3 links boots obviously).

5700 ES / 4700 life

Everything dies pretty fast. I killed the phoenix guy this morning, hexproof map, i didn't know the fight but i didn't die.

I don't feel like i need +1 chest - lvl 4 empower - enchants - 21/20 gems right now, clear speed is good enough.

I'll probably look for better life/es on my helmet/rings/amu. The only expensive part of my stuff is the body armor. Everything else cost me less than 10 chaos each so i guess i have a lot of room for improvement.

Required:

Anima jewel = 4 exa
Might Jewel = 3.5 exa

Nobody said this was a cheap build (altho it was before it became meta).
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
sirdec wrote:
"
Freredacier wrote:

5700 ES / 4700 life

Required:

Anima jewel = 4 exa
Might Jewel = 3.5 exa

You can drop the Might jewel, it actually makes golems worse. Still need an Anima and a 6l chestpiece though.
"
wrajjt wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:
"
Freredacier wrote:

5700 ES / 4700 life

Required:

Anima jewel = 4 exa
Might Jewel = 3.5 exa

You can drop the Might jewel, it actually makes golems worse. Still need an Anima and a 6l chestpiece though.

Curious here... in what way does Might make them worse? I've read through every page of this thread and it's not clear.

I just bought Anima Stone in HC Breach yesterday, and am about to transition to mapping, so i'm very curious about it.
"
rockdude14 wrote:
I was wandering if anyone could give me some advice on my current build. I'm new to POE so I'm sure some of my gear is just bad. Let me know what I should prioritize replacing first. I'm up to around T8 doing maps but I'm pretty squishy. I'm trying to get the anima stone but dont have the money for it yet.

travelling 4 nodes for a jewel node when there are better options is bad. you can get that in 3 nodes just taking the node next to additional curse node. you will lose 30int but you can remove one jewel and get the reduced mana reserved nodes which are very useful and can help you run additional aura. Since u are not CI, prefer life nodes over ES nodes as u arent getting any flat ES on gear (u have mix gear which can be improved by getting hybrid life/es gear easily). if u are low on passive points , u can drop those curse nodes (skittering runes). Get some more survivability by getting "heart and soul" or "melding" passives. U can drop combat stamina and life regen nodes as u wont need them much, that can save u 6 points and can be used to take unnatural calm (+1 max light res node). AND WHY DID YOU WENT 3 nodes to get jewel socket when u can get it in 2 (just above the witch area)?
Drop might and get anima stone, +2 minions is >>>> might's aggr AI.. U will just need to direct golems to attack the enemy which you will be already doing cause u are running EE.
Last edited by rCan9 on Jan 12, 2017, 11:55:28 AM
"
Purgent wrote:

Curious here... in what way does Might make them worse? I've read through every page of this thread and it's not clear.

I just bought Anima Stone in HC Breach yesterday, and am about to transition to mapping, so i'm very curious about it.

The only difference might makes is that u dont have to ask golems to attack. If enemies come close, ur golem will attack them cause they are defensive, but with might, they will attack any enemy in sight. This helps a lot when u die. Without might, golems wont attack the enemy if u are dead, they wait for u to ask them to attack. which u cant cause u are dead. So, if u are squishy, get might and watch them kill the boss while u are DEAD. :p
Last edited by rCan9 on Jan 12, 2017, 12:09:30 PM
"
rCan9 wrote:
"
Purgent wrote:

The only difference might makes is that u dont have to ask golems to attack. If enemies come close, ur golem will attack them cause they are defensive, but with might, they will attack any enemy in sight. This helps a lot when u die. Without might, golems wont attack the enemy if u are dead, they wait for u to ask them to attack. which u cant cause u are dead. So, if u are squishy, get might and watch them kill the boss while u are DEAD. :p

Not planning on taking advantage of the "when you die" benefits in HC Breach :P

Seems like Anima Stone is far more important than Might, especially when running EE with the arc totem. I wouldn't even call Might required in this setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info