[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
Eyeshotz wrote:
Starting to get higher level on this toon now. But i wonder do i have to refresh my goloms all the time? Beucase now they go from fire to stone and when they hit stone i need to make them to fire again? I never had this "problem" meanwhile leveling.

Your CWDT setup is too high level in your clayshaper. It can't be higher than level 9
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
which flasks are you running guys?
malone having tried going 4 golems with an es shield as ci i think 3 golems will slow your clear a lot. If you could do some gem swapping for bosses then going to +3 bow for boss fights would be best. Only other applicable quiver would be rearguard its personal preference at that point.
"
ocp15k wrote:
which flasks are you running guys?

Quicksilver
Life flask with bleed immunity
Rumi's
Phasing flask with speed
5th flask is whatever you want
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
would it be a blunder to use a ci chest? I have one with dual res 862 res 6l but no life whatsoever. Would it just be too dangerous to roll without life in that slot or will the extra ES over using a hybrid chest be worth the sacrifice. Thanks! I'm not sure because it feels like Life is the higher value defense when the chips really go down and the buffer is gone with no way to go back up for awhile.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Dec 20, 2016, 5:39:47 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
XnIcRaM wrote:
IMHO Anima Stone is more important. Difference beetwen 3 and 5 golem is hugh, beetwen aggressive and not aggressive not that big

Must have played a different build than me^^ With 3 golems and might I can easily do T15s. With 5 Golems and no might I cant do T10s.

Just saying, aggressive is much more importan than more Golems. Without it your Golems need to be in aggro range to monsters to even attack them. A bit of bad luck and they will just stand around while you are getting killed by ranged enemies. I guess convocation might help if you don't have Primordial Might, but well, still sucks :D

For me the Golem build is just flat out unplayable without Might while still being viable without an Anima Stone.

I agree with you, Might is verry important at high lvl content but at mid tier map or when you start mapping definietly better is 5 gloems without agro than 3 with.
74lvl here and I can do T10 without dead and too much attention when have 5 golems without agro, I die offten when have Might jewel without Anima Stone. ofc all this also depend on gear, gem links and lvl and passives and is My Opinion from My playstyle and My character probably may be different with differents playstyle, gems, passives and gear
IGN: @Marcin
Last edited by XnIcRaM on Dec 20, 2016, 8:37:41 PM
"
would it be a blunder to use a ci chest? I have one with dual res 862 res 6l but no life whatsoever. Would it just be too dangerous to roll without life in that slot or will the extra ES over using a hybrid chest be worth the sacrifice. Thanks! I'm not sure because it feels like Life is the higher value defense when the chips really go down and the buffer is gone with no way to go back up for awhile.

A CI chest is fine. You might have to pause for a sec if you lose your buffer just so your ES regens back up, but otherwise you should be alright.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"

A CI chest is fine. You might have to pause for a sec if you lose your buffer just so your ES regens back up, but otherwise you should be alright.

0kay because im at 2.3k life 6.3k es at level 73 atm lol guess i need to just find more life on other items and get more hp nodes.
Hi there !

I have a question about some nodes in you tree. Why d'you run increase maxi mana/mana regen nodes ?
Is it for refresh golems and proc the jewel ?

I'm also playing a golem build like yours whithout all that mana nodes, and I still have enough regen for refresh golems all the time.

Thanks !
"
Hiryue wrote:
Hi there !

I have a question about some nodes in you tree. Why d'you run increase maxi mana/mana regen nodes ?
Is it for refresh golems and proc the jewel ?

I'm also playing a golem build like yours whithout all that mana nodes, and I still have enough regen for refresh golems all the time.

Thanks !

With the changes I made I could maybe drop some mana nodes but otherwise it's all pretty balanced according to my items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info