[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Can you tell exactly where in skill tree you put those 2 unique jewelers who transforms stats into int?

one near templar area, one near unwavering stance - and a dex-> int jewel next to vaal pact.

for all other jewels try for 40% dmg stats or better (cold dmg%, fire dmg%, area dmg%, dmg%, spelldmg%, spelldmg with staves%, int)

int on jewels is a little better as 1 int->1% dmg, so good int roll you can count as 15% dmg really.

ps my profile is public and it shows jewels etc, save you and me a headache and just have a look :)
Last edited by falagar112 on Jan 17, 2017, 5:09:48 PM
Should i use black sun helm too? Since it gives % int or like 300-400 es helm would be better??
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Should i use black sun helm too? Since it gives % int or like 300-400 es helm would be better??

Would go with whatever you can get enchanted - but black sun crest is best in slot.

Again, if you would check my profile (click on the falagar112 on the right then go to my characters) you could just see the gear I am using :D
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Would go with whatever you can get enchanted - but black sun crest is best in slot.

Again, if you would check my profile (click on the falagar112 on the right then go to my characters) you could just see the gear I am using :D

I know i clicked and checked but just wanted to know if that sun helm is BiS or not thought maybe you were using it for other purpose but anyway i could buy that helm for 60c it has rolls 14/15/15% but is it worth? i kinda have 10 ex budget so spending 2ex on helm alone seems fine i think? Since its BiS
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jan 17, 2017, 10:54:09 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

I know i clicked and checked but just wanted to know if that sun helm is BiS or not thought maybe you were using it for other purpose but anyway i could buy that helm for 60c it has rolls 14/15/15% but is it worth? i kinda have 10 ex budget so spending 2ex on helm alone seems fine i think? Since its BiS

It's a nice helm yes, the str and dex% will also help if you decide to go without astramentis!

I think save a little currency for when you have your curses and unique gear sorted, then you know how much resists to get on gloves/boots/chest :)

Everything I have equipped is what you want to use really (not the flasks, was doing atziri), though curse setup is up to you. I like what I have at the moment but using flammability over temp chains is a possibility. (I would never do that on hardcore though!)
Oke will do and thanks for all the help!
One thing keeps bothering me like i am ranged i kill staff at far away so my warlords mark doesnt even activate on them like there is rarely any situation where mobs are close to me...so idk is it suppose to be like that?
The solution is: don't be ranged. Go close to mobs before bringing down the ice rain on them.
"
Inkaflare wrote:
The solution is: don't be ranged. Go close to mobs before bringing down the ice rain on them.

It gets a little better when your blasphemy is lvl 20+, but yea pretty much play like a "melee" once you're geared :)
I have been playing this build for a little while just recently hit level 76 and am running into a few problems with survivability. Mainly that I don't do enough damage to sustain through the damage coming in with life leech.

Stats:
Int: 1,000
Str: 127
Dex: 109
Dps- Icestorm ubuffed:2692.5 buffed:3,290 / Scorching Ray unbuffed:3109.6 buffed:3583.3
buffed damage includes golems
Energy Shield(w/ disc):8,378
Resists: Fire:90% Cold:84% Light:84%

Current gear:
Spoiler

I also have a belt upgrade for when I do hit level 79 here:

character is also available to view as well

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by chaosleader88 on Jan 18, 2017, 7:47:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type