[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
if i were to pick anti stun node i need 21 skill points and im lvl 71 atm so thats lvl 92 if il spec out 21 point il lose alot damage and es and int just for the anti stun

How? Almost the entire path to Unwavering is intelligence. That's ES and damage, and a lot of it.

Indeed, that path is a huge damage boost. Checked my tree, and it gives me >200 flat INT, without the scaling from the staff.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
chaosleader88 wrote:
I have been playing this build for a little while just recently hit level 76 and am running into a few problems with survivability. Mainly that I don't do enough damage to sustain through the damage coming in with life leech.

Stats:
Int: 1,000
Str: 127
Dex: 109
Dps- Icestorm ubuffed:2692.5 buffed:3,290 / Scorching Ray unbuffed:3109.6 buffed:3583.3
buffed damage includes golems
Energy Shield(w/ disc):8,378
Resists: Fire:90% Cold:84% Light:84%

Current gear:
Spoiler

I also have a belt upgrade for when I do hit level 79 here:

character is also available to view as well

Any help would be much appreciated.

Apart from your crystal belt, all int rolls on your gear are kinda garbage :/
You really want to look for tier 1 or 2 at worst.
Just on your chest, neck, gloves and boots you are almost looking at 200 int more, which would bring you to 1200 int.

Then you can swap to a black sun crest and gain another 15% int, bringing you to almost 1400 (which is pretty good at your level)

all other missing damage is mainly missing levels (int/jewels), and your gems being like 17/0 doesn't help a lot either!

and guys... unwavering stance!
stop complaining about stuns for the remainder of the league :D

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely look for some upgrades :)
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
if i were to pick anti stun node i need 21 skill points and im lvl 71 atm so thats lvl 92 if il spec out 21 point il lose alot damage and es and int just for the anti stun

How? Almost the entire path to Unwavering is intelligence. That's ES and damage, and a lot of it.

Indeed, that path is a huge damage boost. Checked my tree, and it gives me >200 flat INT, without the scaling from the staff.

uh...unwavering is down on the bottom left of the tree, and your tree has you taking nothing but strength nodes to get there, not int.

this will make it impossible for you to also grab vaal pact.
"
dixa wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Text....

uh...unwavering is down on the bottom left of the tree, and your tree has you taking nothing but strength nodes to get there, not int.

Nope.

Use the 2 jewel nodes on the way for the Brute Force Solutions jewel to convert str into int.

Also, Currently lvl 69, switched to CI, and will be getting Vaal Pact around lvl 77.

Current stats at lvl 69:
6.2k ES
Capped resists
1150 INT
3500 damage with just golem buffs
"
Fritso wrote:
"
dixa wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Text....

Nope.

Use the 2 jewel nodes on the way for the Brute Force Solutions jewel to convert str into int.

Also, Currently lvl 69, switched to CI, and will be getting Vaal Pact around lvl 77.

Current stats at lvl 69:
6.2k ES
Capped resists
1150 INT
3500 damage with just golem buffs

This.

Also, got your 3rd curse?
Might be time to try and get that sorted, your 6.2k ES will carry you anyways at that level :p

Off topic... anyone knows how to link your jewels without going online, removing them all to link and putting them back? is that even possible?
I can't link from my passive tree but I see so many jewel questions all the time :D
Last edited by falagar112 on Jan 18, 2017, 6:37:38 PM
Fuck it..!

Jewels:

DPS buffed in hideout:

That is with flasks of course.

As you see all my jewels are above 40% dmg. Dragon ruin is cutting it close but I need that dex :D

Oh.. I need to upgrade my hypnotic jewel, I don't need those resists anymore... things you find out when linking... !
Last edited by falagar112 on Jan 18, 2017, 7:00:38 PM
"
falagar112 wrote:

This.

Also, got your 3rd curse?
Might be time to try and get that sorted, your 6.2k ES will carry you anyways at that level :p

Off topic... anyone knows how to link your jewels without going online, removing them all to link and putting them back? is that even possible?
I can't link from my passive tree but I see so many jewel questions all the time :D

Still running single curse (blasphemy - warlords mark), but also using Asenath's while lvling for the nice Temp Chains on hit on enemies further away.

1st goal is to upgrade my gloves/belt/boots, since they are absolute crap which I found while lvling:

I'm pretty friggin poor though, so will just try to get max INT, and a bit of ES and resists (enough to be capped). Then make for Vaal Pact, and grab Second curse nodes. Will be in early 80s by then. Don't really feel like I need the extra curse atm. Or maybe I'll settle for a lower lvl cwdt-TC for ranged enemies hitting me till then.

Also, ur damage is pretty insane! Makes me wonder how I can possible triple my damage to reach that. Was that buffed with Elemental Overload / Pendulum of Destruction, or just golems and flasks?

Edit: Just got this baby for 15c. Now I just need to gain 10 lvls, and wait to see what I need to craft on there :-)
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 19, 2017, 5:19:07 AM
Hi
I need some help lvl 58 with 800 hp 1500 es
Which gear or skill tree should I get ?
Any help be great thanks
"
nokhang wrote:
Hi
Any help be great thanks

Anyone got better gear for sale pm me plz with price

"
nokhang wrote:
Hi
Any help be great thanks

What helped me get to lvl69 with about 1k life, and 1500 ES:
1. Getting to Potency of will first
2. Then directly going for Unwavering Stance (convering all the STR on the way into INT with Brute Force Solutions jewel).
3. Also get Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves. They provide some life, and INT, and most importantly Temp Chains on hit, so you can easily keep the mobs at range.
4. Use Inc AOE gem instead of Conc effect when lvling when lvling. This way larger area's are coveren in ice, slowing mobs down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info