IS RNG really that BAD?

If you play long enough it will even out,if it's not it's probably because your a slower player.

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
I am sure if I did not report , this will be no end to this.

Now we just have to learn not to call people with different opinions liars and trolls and not being able to comprehend english ;)

Man, Breach must get old fast. When I came here this morning, I wouldn't've thought this thread was still alive.

Need moar popcorn!

I am shocked you're still here because if there is a block function in this thread, I would have blocked you
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
I am sure if I did not report , this will be no end to this.

Now we just have to learn not to call people with different opinions liars and trolls and not being able to comprehend english ;)

All you have to do is to follow this thread closely from the start till the end and you will realize that I am telling the truth.

I know truth hurts so sometimes people refuse to accept it.

By the way, I only called one person a liar in this thread and I have a valid reason for that so maybe you want to correct the word "Liars" to "Liar".

You and your the other two friends got reported and still wana come back for more provoking?

OK

REPORTED ; )
You are aware, though, that while perhaps not calling more than one person a liar directly, you implicitly do call anyone not agreeing with you a liar - or the other way round, when someone said "Yeah, RNG in this game is shit" (or something quite close to that) you said "Finally someone speaks the truth."
This is a tell-tale sign that actually you are not interested in a discussion and only seek confirmation for your opinion that RNG is bad.

Anyway, writing this I had an epiphany:
Do you mean that it is bad that in this game so much depends on RNG? Because I and surely some others who argued that RNG is neither good nor bad were arguing that RNG (= randomness, coincidence, chance) is neither and that it is good (as someone explained some posts ago) that anyone can find at any time valuable currency, because among other things that is what keeps people (or at least a considerable portion of people) going.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Dec 10, 2016, 5:16:42 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
You are aware, though, that while perhaps not calling more than one person a liar directly, you implicitly do call anyone not agreeing with you a liar - or the other way round, when someone said "Yeah, RNG in this game is shit" (or something quite close to that) you said "Finally someone speaks the truth."
This is a tell-tale sign that actually you are not interested in a discussion and only seek confirmation for your opinion that RNG is bad.

Anyway, writing this I had an epiphany:
Do you mean that it is bad that in this game so much depends on RNG? Because I and surely some others who argued that RNG is neither good nor bad were arguing that RNG (= randomness, coincidence, chance) is neither and that it is good (as someone explained some posts ago) that anyone can find at any time valuable currency, because among other things that is what keeps people (or at least a considerable portion of people) going.

Why are you still here making something irrelevant to the discussion? I thought you claimed that you have only 2 hours of playing time?

Whatever you have said is YOUR OWN PERSONAL PERCEPTION , it may not be the truth.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787447/page/8

and this is what I have said in the above-mentioned thread " Finally someone who is unbiased and speaks some truth !! Thank you bro ; ) " it is not what you claimed to be "Finally someone speaks the truth."

Hey man do you even understand English?

some truth = truth ?

Edict:

Remember everyone has the right to play whichever game they want and they do not need someone to tell them that this game is suitable or not suitable for them

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Dec 10, 2016, 5:34:45 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

If a person uses 1000 chance orbs and gets no headhunter compared to a person using 5 chance orbs and gets a headhunter, does this make sense?

Is there any fairness?

I'm not sure you understand what RNG means.

Fairness is a non-factor.
Nah, I don't even speak a word of English.
Your memory is quite good, but I did say that on weekends I have more time. :D

"
Whatever you have said is YOUR OWN PERSONAL PERCEPTION , it may not be the truth.

This goes both ways, you know.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Nah, I don't even speak a word of English.
Your memory is quite good, but I did say that on weekends I have more time. :D

"

This goes both ways, you know.

Lol how i wish everyone in this thread has read the entire conversation between you and I .

Then they will see clearly how someone is trying to get back at someone after someone exposed him
Ah, this would indeed be nice. I don't think anyone cares enough about your and my drivel to actually analyse the conversation, if you want to call it that.
Moreover, if anyone did, you might come out the loser.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
asmox wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

If a person uses 1000 chance orbs and gets no headhunter compared to a person using 5 chance orbs and gets a headhunter, does this make sense?

Is there any fairness?

I'm not sure you understand what RNG means.

Fairness is a non-factor.

I am not sure you know the meaning of higher probability means either.

1000 tries = 200 more tries than just 5 tries = higher probability

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info