IS RNG really that BAD?

Hi everyone,

I have played my necromancer for 3 days 17 hours = 89 hours since the start of league and is level 86 and have 17 challenges unintentionally completed.

All of my items that I have got, especially the jewels that i have BOUGHT, in my necromancer is by playing the game and trading, strictly no flipping.

BUT i have never found an exalted orb till date for this league and I have seen people who are lower level and have lesser challenges completed players getting exalted orbs.

Worse, I saw someone with 5 challenges completed linking a headhunter belt yesterday on general chat.

Is RNG truly that bad for dedicated players like me?

Anyone sharing the same fate as me ?

Thank you.

Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 10, 2016, 8:44:33 AM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2016, 8:49:18 AM
I got 1 ex all last league and I had 4 high lvl chars: 94, 91, 87, 84. I haven't dropped one this league either. I also haven't seen zana in my own map once this league and I'm on my way to lvl 88 and started mapping at about 68. RNG is RNG as they say.
"
ladish wrote:
I got 1 ex all last league and I had 4 high lvl chars: 94, 91, 87, 84. I haven't dropped one this league either. I also haven't seen zana in my own map once this league and I'm on my way to lvl 88 and started mapping at about 68. RNG is RNG as they say.

Glad that I am not alone bro ; )

Anyway thanks for replying and good luck !
RNG is

Spoiler
RNG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^ This
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Ok I just found my first ever exalted orb in this league at level 86 !

I think i got to make more post so that I can get it lol ; )
Why does someone winning the lottery make you feel bad?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Why does someone winning the lottery make you feel bad?

It makes me feel bad because he put significantly lesser effort into this game and yet he is rewarded more than someone else who puts in the hard work and dedication into this game.

Is there any fairness to it?

FYI, this is not a lottery game but a grinding game so it MAKES PERFECT SENSE to reward the REAL GRINDERS. Further more, gambling involves placing a collateral which is TIME in this case.

Thus, wouldn't it makes more sense to reward players who have sacrificed their time and reward them accordingly for their efforts?

Rewarding someone else who put lesser effort/dedication significantly just makes the rewarding system looks bad.

I am sure all the rest of the dedicated players would 100% agree with me ; )

So only the people who can devote 12 hours a day to the game should be allowed to own a head hunter as opposed to the 1/10000 random person who uses a chance orb?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
So only the people who can devote 12 hours a day to the game should be allowed to own a head hunter as opposed to the 1/10000 random person who uses a chance orb?

Your argument carries no weight and logic. Firstly, you classify this game under a gambling/lottery game whereby this game clearly is a GRINDING game.

Secondly, what I mean is that effort/dedication should be compensated more for those people who place significantly more effort/dedication to this game and that INVOLVES using chance orb.

If a person uses 1000 chance orbs and gets no headhunter compared to a person using 5 chance orbs and gets a headhunter, does this make sense?

Is there any fairness?

Is there any motivation to grind?

Effort/dedication should be rewarded MORE.

Simple.

Failure to see that or fix this only results in dedicated players feeling bad about this game or turned dedicated turned prospective customers away.
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Dec 9, 2016, 1:02:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info