LAB is not fun

Uber Lab is GREAT! farm it all the time :D
"
NambrVan wrote:

5l siege ballista with 4 totems cant ... not lot of life regen, 4k life, cant leach
6l permafreeze stormcall cant, no life leach but can permafreeze t14 bosses ... if miss freeze = dead. In most cases die from izaro and minions.

Lot of builds cant do it. I could put skill list here, but that list will be long ...

lol?

My 4-link siege ballista cleared ubber lab.

And a 6-link storm call should have all the deeps in the world to take it down.

I guess what your actually saying is that you can't facetank izaro with those builds, in which case
/slow clap for you

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I cannot stand doing labs, even trials are very tedious to do. But I have to because that's how you ascend a character in this game. Maybe we can come up with alternatives to ascending characters, hey it is a option you know.
The option I'd prefer is for the higher play-through labs to grant the points for any skipped lower ones... that way you could just wait until merciless to get six points at once... or even wait until uber if that was your thing. Other players who enjoy lab as it is presently wouldn't be effected.
"
grubworm wrote:
"
If labs are stopping you to play the game I wonder what other challenges might frustrate you as well.
that is called an assumption. Assumptions are dumb. People have boring and hard mixed up. Lab is not hard it is BORING

I'm not convinced that lab gameplay is really different enough from the regular game to believe posts like this. It's basically the same exact thing only you have to do additional things like deal with the traps, so when people say "the lab is boring" I read "I am frustrated because I can't do the lab easily enough."
"
Imprimatur wrote:

Having read the first dozen pages or so of a similar thread (on the Feedback forum), I find it interesting and quite revealing that the most eloquent, articulate, and well-thought-out arguments presented have mostly been from players who have expressed dislike for the Labyrinth.

False. There's good arguments on both sides and both sides have presented well on occasion so the only way your statement can be made is either

A) You did not read everything

or

B) You are incredibly biased

Pick one and run with it but don't pretend like that's a true statement because it is not.
"
BST3 wrote:
I cannot stand doing labs, even trials are very tedious to do. But I have to because that's how you ascend a character in this game. Maybe we can come up with alternatives to ascending characters, hey it is a option you know.

People have options already

- do it once and forget about it afterwards, sell all stuff for profit to other people that enjoy the content.

- do it multiple times for profit if you enjoy it, skip other content to do so.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
poepoe091 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
poepoe091 wrote:
Even professional streamers complain about the soul sucking monotony of lab, and they actually get paid to play the game, lol.

Oh? Who? I've never seen a streamer express the hilarious bullshit that gets spewed in the lab-hate threads on this forum.

The best part is that I don't even enjoy the lab really. It isn't my cup of tea... but guess what? I learned the mechanics, and am more than happy to do it now, since it takes me 10 minutes, and the reward is insane. If your build can't do lab, it is a problem with your shitty build, not with the lab. If it takes you an hour to do lab, it is a problem with your build or your playing, not a problem with the lab. The fact that there are people that run the lab in a few minutes on dirt cheap builds alone negates a lot of the silly arguments made. Oh, and as for internet/latency/disconnects... so what? GGG has to design content around YOUR shitty internet connection? Give me a break...

Acendancies are not a reward. They're just basic fundamental parts of a character.

And if you mean uber lab has the rewards, then I don't know why you quoted me. I said uber lab is fine. It's the other three I object to.

I mean, Ascendancies ARE a reward for completing the lab. I don't know you anyone can actually argue against that... Getting the passive point for Dweller in Act 1 Normal is a reward. It may be mandatory at this point, but it is still a reward for completing a quest... You also didn't answer my question.
U MAD?
Uber labyrinth is both considerably more balanced (other than quirks like charges and Argus) than most of new "content" tailored exlusively for meta builds and also more rewarding.

That's pretty good in my book.
"
Mythabril wrote:
I do not enjoy threads like this. Please stop making them. I am sure I am not the only one feeling that way. Which means I have an authority of popularity on this. Time for you to oblige. Thank you.

What is authority without power?

Go back to reddit where you can downvote :).
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info