LAB is not fun

I tried merc lab last night, only lvl 72 but if my golems would attack him while i move i could do it.

A shame i have to spend 2-3 ex for basic AI
"
Docbp87 wrote:

I mean, Ascendancies ARE a reward for completing the lab. I don't know you anyone can actually argue against that... Getting the passive point for Dweller in Act 1 Normal is a reward. It may be mandatory at this point, but it is still a reward for completing a quest... You also didn't answer my question.

By that logic, skill gems are a reward too. And at that point, the word 'reward' isn't a reward anymore. It's just playing the game.

Drops from Uber Izaro's chests are a reward. Drops from Atziri/Shaper are a reward. Not basic skill points or skill gems.

For that matter, GGG once updated the skill gem system, remember? At one point you could never buy them, but that was inconvenient and a big hassle, so they added these "rewards" to the vendor. I just wish they'd do something similar to normal/cruel/merciless lab acendancy points--update and streamline the game.

As for streamers, the words "soul sucking" was a quote from Mathil, or maybe he said "soul draining." I'm not sure. Admittedly I don't follow streamers religiously and that's the only example I have. It was just a throwaway comment.
"
grubworm wrote:
Lab is just not fun to me and keeps me from wanting to level characters.

You only have to do it 4 times and you're good Kappa .
I absolutely HATE the Labs. For something that is supposed to be Optional, it's actually quite Mandatory. That's a problem right there in itself!

As a Summoner, the Labs are Hell. Not too mention losing your Spectres, let alone Zombies, when you die & have to start over.

Move the Ascension points out of there!!!
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
"
BestMageKR wrote:
"
grubworm wrote:

You only have to do it 4 times and you're good Kappa .

That's 4 times too many! IMHO
I have walked through the Valley of Death & emerged the Shadow of Evil

The Gene Pool needs chlorine

Humanity is the worst STD Mother Nature ever contracted
"
grubworm wrote:

@ladish
@poepoe091
@Sexcalibure
@Slingshot
@Parnelli
@leto2626
@TheExile777
@Winterfury
@NambrVan
and
@BST3

Thank you all for voicing your feedback to GGG on the labyrinth. I've added you all to the list. You're numbers 660 through 670 on the list. This is the list of people that have voiced an opinion that the labyrinth needs to be improved or made optional. As the list grows longer our voices grow stronger. Over 270 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 660 posters in support
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Turtle, you're doing a great and thankless job with this. Just wanted to wish you, your wife & fam all the best this season :)
"
Turtle, you're doing a great and thankless job with this. Just wanted to wish you, your wife & fam all the best this season :)

Thank you, I wish everyone in this thread and on the forum all the best and wonderful holidays.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
How many leagues until the players that do lab just for the points start joining the vocal minority?

And the masters, they said the were gonna make changes to the system. IDK what, IDK when. I don't bother with them.

You can't pretend most players would not eventually get tired of both systems.

The League / Season system, changes the rules.

You can't assume WOW levels of commitment with bullshits that's resetting back to 0 in 2 months.

And even all the repetitive shit you had to do in WOW, each day, each week, it's facilitated by the system since god know how many years (not a big WOW player at all, but the game looks for what you want to do, while you play in wrv form you want, even trade, with AH, and multiple chats, then one click, boom you are doing what you need).

You can't compare that with "I'm doing this map, oh random fucker wants me to go to another map to look again for the fucking red spirit, so I can get 1% of the exp needed to get to the next level".

And let's not even talk to the go to pvp to lvl me, like what??

Or the I'm here to train you, I may kill you in the process, I'm not well balanced yet.

And the quest when you start a new character. "I have the hide out, I have a buch of masters, lets do some quests... OH FUCK THE MOBS ARE 10 LEVELS ABOVE ME... RUN!!!"

Yeah, premium content.

Such satisfaction.

It amazes me how people wish for a content to be removed or be made to be easier because it's not comfy...

It's a game, and such as one has more and less difficult parts.
I think Tul has too much Aoe and deals too much damage.
"My build can't do it"
"I might get lag and die"
.. Sound familiar isn't it?
About lab being repeditive?
I can't count how many goddarn times I've killed Merveil,the Bandits,Dominus,Malachai....
How many times I went for the +1 skillpoint sidequest.
Guess what? I'll make more builds this leauge and I'll go trough all these content one more time.

I think the dweller makes me tp out and it takes so much of my time it's also repeditive and not a real challenge. I want GGG to give me that +1 skillpoint for being afk in my hideout and making forum posts about stuff while I could improve on my gear/tree/utilities in that time to be able to run the content I hate ONCE/difficulty for a Reward!

There will be always place for improevments I am sure.
But players want to reshape ingame contents becuse they don't like it or it's not comfy enough..
It must be really cool to play Poe from your bed while eating and having a call at the same time.
This kind of people are the ones who make a one-button build and if they die due whatever reason it's the curse of the system. :)
Expectations respected.

And thanks to all who came up with suggestions to improevments. I just find it sad to see so many pointless posts about whining without arguments or.. you know.. for real reasons to begin with.

-R
Last edited by Zirocnis on Dec 10, 2016, 11:46:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info