LAB is not fun

Lab is just not fun to me and keeps me from wanting to level characters.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2016, 8:18:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

I also dislike the lab a lot :S...i just do it for the points, and never go back. The Lab is the one thing in the entire game i really dislike, i hope the remove or make it optional (move points out of lab). Second part of act 4 (From belly of the beast) is not my cup of tea either.

-Zims-
I would like it to be concatenated between difficulties. Running it once in all three difficulties with all the trials is amazingly tedious. Doing it once I'm fine with as it only takes 10-20 minutes for trials and 10-20 minutes for lab. I consider uber lab to be completely separate and entirely optional.
Last edited by ladish on Dec 8, 2016, 8:53:55 PM
3.0 is going to shake things up quite a bit. Hang in there.
I don't enjoy it either, but I know that some do. All in all I do not mind it being in the game, it's just a deterrent knowing that the ascendancy points are locked behind it. Labs and the 3x difficulty leveling which is archaic needs to go/be reworked. And yes I know that cruel will eventually be taken out, but this game, as amazing as it truly is, has the most painful and non enjoyable leveling in an arpg.. especially when one plays multiple characters.

My .2 cents.
I do not enjoy threads like this. Please stop making them. I am sure I am not the only one feeling that way. Which means I have an authority of popularity on this. Time for you to oblige. Thank you.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Sorry thought GGG wanted to hear what the game players are thinking. I love the game. I love the changes the GGG has done to date. I just want GGG to know that lab is not funz.
I like lab and think its fun. Its a nice change of pace from just endless clearing.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
3.0 is going to shake things up quite a bit. Hang in there.

I hope so.
"
grubworm wrote:
Sorry thought GGG wanted to hear what the game players are thinking. I love the game. I love the changes the GGG has done to date. I just want GGG to know that lab is not funz.

Don't allow the forum bullies to dissuade you from making posts. GGG needs to hear ALL criticisms. It will help them to evolve their game.

Cheers, sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info