LAB is not fun

In fact you are wrong on so many levels.

We the vocal minority are just hanging out to see what's up with the next years patch, since we've known for months no radical change would happen before.

The Lab is the same shit it always was, and all this "services" are a joke for a game supposed to be so hardcore, you can pay to get the benefits of doing content you can't, or won't, or don't like.

Instead of taking wrv shit GGG comes up with, we can beach all we want about wrv the fuck we feel is shitty and bad for the game or even our own personal experience in the game.

But white knights are not fond of the free speech stuff.

They would make buying a supporter pack and actually wearing a GGG T-shirt at least 3 times a week the mandatory barrier of entry.
It also seems worth noting that there are a few things that "lab whiners" tend to have in common... But I won't mention, for fear of hurting someone's poor widdle feewings.
U MAD?
I'm glad it's in the game, I'll admit I don't like it that much but you know what being able to sit down for an hour and go through the entire thing without dying is a gigantic morale boost to my character with a nice reward at the end.

I don't see the problem though, Normal and Cruel lab is pretty easy, just wait until you beat the next difficulty. You can usually live without those perks that long. Merc lab has people selling carries for not a lot of currency. In the end it should take like half an hour for 1 lab run.
I'm new to the game and I can't stand the lab. If I find out it's completely mandatory I will be moving on, simple as that. I said this in another thread: If I wanted to play Tomb Raider I would do that.
"
cmacq wrote:
I'm new to the game and I can't stand the lab. If I find out it's completely mandatory I will be moving on, simple as that. I said this in another thread: If I wanted to play Tomb Raider I would do that.

Good luck! Lab is pretty much required at this point. Technically? No... but you are gonna want to do it.
U MAD?
i dont se why lab is such a big deal for every one exept for uber lab you can just run through the traps with out to much trouble
only lava ones which are long are some what of a thing but then they usualy have plateaus you can lightning warp/leap slam to
"
cmacq wrote:

Sadly, it's mandatory if one wishes to explore some of the unique build features of the classes. There are things lab-gated that are unavailable through other avenues.

This thread is totally ok, the devs need to hear all points of view.

For myself, I love doing the lab, what a great change of pace from the rest of the grind. The only thing I dislike about it is the requirement that it be completed in one run. A random disconnect screwed me over good one a couple of times near the 3rd fight, and there are times when my wife just can't make it through with me. I think a good compromise would be to put up a few portals like you do with maps, maybe only 3.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
cmacq wrote:

Good luck! Lab is pretty much required at this point. Technically? No... but you are gonna want to do it.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to see how my character pans out. I'm a senior gamer and don't have the need nor reflexes to compete the way I did when I was younger, although I have always detested these kinds of things in video games. The one thing I do have is plenty of disposable income and if I am gimped for not doing the Lab I will just find another place to spend it. Not meaning to be nasty or offend anyone here just stating my own personal opinion.

I feel it's like the set dungeons in D3. Most folks have no use for them but Blizz spent so much time/money making them you are damn well gonna do 'em like it or not, if you want the seasonal reward/stash.
6 pages . Nice. lagged out in cruel lab. Sounds super boring to start over so
was hanging with the GF, she is fun.
Last edited by grubworm on Dec 9, 2016, 4:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info