New Uniques Discovered So Far!

great and all but john doe never gets to see these uniques because uniques hardly drop...

maybe make uniques bind on pickup and up the drop rate a bit so its actually fun to find and collect them and make different builds.. (instead of having to buy them)

finding stuff is were the fun is...

Last edited by Kortak on Dec 6, 2016, 1:08:33 AM
turn up
"
58elrond wrote:
Plz fix your trading system ggg, poe.trade is pretty much dead/very-very-slow atm :<

Awesome to see all the unique's like this!

Isn't it because 'whoops' are now used a lot more (streamers started to promote it and I can imagine it gets used a lot more all of a sudden, chewing away CPU and bandwidth from regular searches)
I also think poe.trade isn't affiliated with GGG in any way but I could be wrong.
And yea, it should be sorted in game but we still have 2 improvements to trading (right Chris?)
arakaali fang = new bino
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Nice so far. Makes you wish Breach will get into the main game.

One important question: What does primorial mean? That it only works on golems, that they are buffed somehow?

And I assume you can get Malachai's Vision only by vaaling a Voll's Vision, can't you?
Last edited by griffinzero on Dec 6, 2016, 3:31:50 AM
Yay!!! This is what I always wanted, it's better than waiting for poe wiki to be upgraded.
Fix your servers please
"
guidom1980 wrote:
Isn't it because 'whoops' are now used a lot more (streamers started to promote it and I can imagine it gets used a lot more all of a sudden, chewing away CPU and bandwidth from regular searches)

What are you talking about ? An alternative trading system to poe.trade ? Can you tell more ?
"
Pulsahr wrote:
"
guidom1980 wrote:

What are you talking about ? An alternative trading system to poe.trade ? Can you tell more ?

No. It's just that poe.trade got some new features. He's talking about this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuHHSSThdGY
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 6, 2016, 4:06:39 AM
"
Kortak wrote:
great and all but john doe never gets to see these uniques because uniques hardly drop...

maybe make uniques bind on pickup and up the drop rate a bit so its actually fun to find and collect them and make different builds.. (instead of having to buy them)

finding stuff is were the fun is...

Uniques hardly drop? Do you even play this game? Uniques very much do drop often enough. Normal builds typically find a unique every hour or two. Magic find builds typically find multiple uniques an hour. What you mean is that "good" uniques hardly drop, which is for obviously good reasons (although, if you look around the forums, you will find that there are plenty of builds that make use of common uniques in interesting ways, making them endgame viable).

As for bind on pickup, that's a tired old request that will never be done. They've made it quite clear that this game does involve trading and is meant to be. You CAN play the whole game as solo self-found (try ProjectPT's stream to see it done), but you won't have everything handed to you and so have to be smarter about your build. There are literally hundreds of uniques in this game (it might even have crossed a thousand by now) and so they are very much part of the trading ecosystem.

I imagine them making all (or even some) uniques bind on pickup would go down about as well as the introduction of boss immunities has. Not everything in D3 or other similar ARPG's gets into this game. That's why, for instance, we still don't have Set items (although things like those new Primordial jewels do come pretty damn close, I admit).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info