New Uniques Discovered So Far!

"
Monstarella wrote:
Oh great, a whole new slew of items that freshen up the meta and will be controlled by the dominant economy king pins.
Oh wait. I see four new Two handed-axes and not a single mother quacking new Two handed mace.
GGG confirmed to be anti-mace and macist.

Much disappoint.

There is a great new mace, build enabler actually.
Are these new uniques for both Standard and Breach leagues?

Also are "The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield" and "Light of Lunaris Jingling Spirit Shield" older ones that came back? A few days ago I saw them as DROP DISABLED on the wiki when I was looking through unique shields.

Last edited by tkensei on Dec 5, 2016, 11:47:17 PM
What is the Envy Skill?
So Eye of Chayula can be upgraded it seems.

What would happen if I throw one of these blessings on this Season 3 reward?

Spoiler
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
I can smell some new op builds coming out from some of these amazing uniques ! wp ggg
GGG has no love for Maces:(
"
tkensei wrote:
Are these new uniques for both Standard and Breach leagues?

Also are "The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield" and "Light of Lunaris Jingling Spirit Shield" older ones that came back? A few days ago I saw them as DROP DISABLED on the wiki when I was looking through unique shields.

To answer your first question: Some of them are, some of them aren't. Look them up on the wiki to see which are which. Pretty much all the purply ones are Breach league-only though.

To answer your second question: No, they are not. The reason they were labeled as "drop disabled" was because they hadn't actually been released yet, only announced.
Last edited by CrogenitorSeims on Dec 6, 2016, 1:05:33 AM
(accidentally clicked 'quote' instead of 'edit'... whoops)
Last edited by CrogenitorSeims on Dec 6, 2016, 1:02:43 AM
Xoph's upgraded amulet, Anima Stone and Skin of the Royal missing here, so only one (fishing?) Unique left.

Ps. Don't be dissapointed with Skin of the Royal BM... it is RANDOM KEYSTONE
IGN Bzyk

R.I.P. No-Aegis Necro tank (3.2.0) ;(
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info