New Uniques Discovered So Far!

VERY awesome!
"
58elrond wrote:
Plz fix your trading system ggg, poe.trade is pretty much dead/very-very-slow atm :<

Awesome to see all the unique's like this!

Poe.trade is not affiliated with GGG. They cannot do anything about it. Bring it up with the guys responsible instead.
"
rrurrer03 wrote:
Make normal trading system - like auction in Tera-Online - coz poe.trade is ugly.

This seems a logical argument. The very fact that some third-party site is seen as necessary for trading is in my opinion a problem in and of itself.

On a lighter note, it is an interesting point that the Shade of Solaris and Light of Lunaris are echoed in Duskdawn.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Good guys GGG keeping the content we want on the front page. 10/10
Nice! :) hope to acquire some...
It would be awesome if you added an in game AH because people troll on PoE trade, and that really screws over newer players, and I think that it would make the game less confusing, many people I know IRL dont want to play path because of its confusing trade system so it would be awesome to see a revamp
Nice! :)
Thats rly nice^^
gains 250 life on block
Hey just wanted to post and say how fantastic the creativity and art is for these uniques. You guys really knocked it out of the park for this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info