New Uniques Discovered So Far!

sweetness
"I mean to beat you to death, and drink your blood from a boot."
Skin of the Loyal = The new Tabula Rasa. What every one has no one wants, I can just see it now.
Yes! Some nice uniques to increase my collection! XD
Have you increased the drop are of non-end game uniques to compensate for wider pool of possible drops?

Or can we still expect to get 1 unique in Normal, 2-3 in Cruel, 3-4 in Merci and and then a shit ton of useless low end uniques in maps?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Almost all of these uniques requires implementing new mechanics in the game and they are very interesting. Good job.
"
Skin of the Loyal = The new Tabula Rasa. What every one has no one wants, I can just see it now.

This is what Tabula should 'upgrade' to. That universal defense buff is nothing to scoff at... as long as it always comes in six link.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Make normal trading system - like auction in Tera-Online - coz poe.trade is ugly.
New uniques looking good! How many have 3d art?
I was really disappointed nothing was released so far that benefits trappers. It's all elemental-crit or some awesome melee weapon. I'm a bow-based trapper dangit :(
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
(((anubite)))
Posted by Completed 9 Challenges
on Dec 5, 2016 6:08:51 PMAlpha Member
Bronze Supporter
Minotaur Supporter

Heyo, xophs bow + flametrap or whatevr
So many potential builds from these!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info