[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

So am I dense.. how do you run warlord's and vulnerability without any +1 curse points or items?

-edit- Never mind, I'm blind! :D
Last edited by trev2hi on Jan 20, 2017, 8:50:08 PM
K, than I'll not use the brew... I bet the aura would overwrite the nrew anyways.
Im curious, im doing bf bino with poison/chaos dmg and off hand is death's hand.

If i were to re-spec into claw scourge, how would it be with scourge+ deaths hand for the unholy might? or is it less superior to dual scourges?
After testing both dual Scourge, and a RARE DAGGER + shield, I like the rare dagger + shield better for general mapping. However, some changes are necessary. The most crucial changes I found were:

0) Getting a rare dagger. Don't use Bino's, it's pretty garbage. Get a 300 pdps dagger with crit. Sometimes people mess up pricing daggers. Remember you if there's a suffix open, you can prefix-cannot-be-changed the dagger, scour it, then add multimod + crit + attack speed. The cost is ~4ex for this crafting, but can net you a nice dagger if the seller is unaware it's possible to get crit on the dagger. As an example, I got this dagger for 7 exa:

Spoiler

1) Getting leech on gear gems/jewels to obviate the need for Warlord's Mark
2) Getting Curse on Hit Vulnerability gloves (any will do, really. You don't need that slot so much).
3) Getting either a Hatred or Haste enchant on helm (you need the Uber lab enchantments; the Merciless ones won't quite work).
4) RUNNING HASTE! Doing 1+2+3 allows you to run haste, which is absolutely crucial for great clear speed. The crucial part here is attack speed and movespeed bonus.

Note that doing 1+2 frees up your helm slot, which is HUGE. You no longer need to use Heretic's Veil, and you can go either 1) Abyssus for DPS (as in dual scourge), 2) Crown of Eyes for leech (also good since it has accuracy and some ES), or 3) a nice rare ES helm.

With these changes, you can do any level mapping pretty fast. For example, if I don't pick up rares, I can do a Shaped Strand in about 2 minutes (usually less). I also did all Guardians deathless with these changes (after I learned how the Guardian fights work. Took a bit of learning of the fights before I could do them deathless).

Here's roughly the tree I used:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9B5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8ZihqPGyUi6iL0JIsqCyo4KwosvyzhLVUvbzIyNAo1uTt8PV890UZxRwZJUUmxS65MjkyzUlNUvVZjVvVZ8FxAXfJfamBDY0NqjGwIbAttGW1sbj1wUnBWcLt1_X3jf8aDCYRvhKKExYaujAuOio_6kBuTJ5aLl5WX0Jf0mhObtaEvoqOi2acrpzSsZrDYtAy1SLjKuT65fLxvvoC-isHFwzrIFMrT0B_Q0NW518_YdtkT2VvZhttu29Tb5-LV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv9tr2_Pk3-wk=?accountName=Amarantine&characterName=Breecharoo

Here's my gear while farming:
Spoiler

I will be changing my gear now, since I bought a Skyforth. I went from about 1 exalt in pure currency, to 37 exalts in 6 days because of the speed I can farm at. I work a full-time job, so this was all my free time after work (about 4 hours a night).

Happy hunting!

Oh, and I forgot to add. To use the core parts of the tree I posted, you need to be probably level 92 or something. I'm level 96, so unless you're that high, you won't be able to use the full tree.
IGN: OneEyedShadow
Last edited by Amarantine on Jan 21, 2017, 5:51:11 PM
Amarantine, did you get 36ex from random drops (rare/uniques/currency) that you sold?
Wow i must be doing something very wrong.

Could you tell what kind of stuff u do sell? q_q
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Amarantine, did you get 36ex from random drops (rare/uniques/currency) that you sold?

Yeah, just stuff that I sold. Notable drops were 1 pure exalt, 2 exalt boots, and a 12 exalt chest. The rest were splinters, currencies, some other smaller rares (1-10 chaos), some divination cards (most expensive was Hunter's Reward, which I sold for 40c), and three lvl 3 enlightens and one lvl 3 empower that I leveled up myself in the process of mapping. I also got 1 hunted traitors mod that I sold some spots for (I think I made like...38c total for that or something).

I did about 400-450 maps or so to acquire that currency; I was at like 5000 or so map tiers for the challenge and got to 10000 just before I finished getting the exalts for Skyforth.

The important part to get currency is simply clearing the map as fast as possible, and not dicking around between maps. Hence, why I think running haste is crucial for general farming. You don't need more DPS; what you need is to clear the map, and that requires movement speed since we don't have enough mana regen to whirling blade/shield charge forever.

If you can farm like 400+ maps at T11+, you can make the same amount of currency. You just need prioritize clear speed and using your time to farm and not penny-pinch if you need to buy something.

To give you a quick idea of how fast I farm, I got from lvl 95 to 96 in about 3 days, so 12 hours of play running mostly T11 maps.
Last edited by Amarantine on Jan 22, 2017, 1:21:16 AM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:

It's really not that hard if you map very quickly using a good build/filter.

"
Amarantine wrote:
After testing both dual Scourge, and a RARE DAGGER + shield, I like the rare dagger + shield better for general mapping.

If your goal was to just do normal mapping then I'd highly recommend at least getting the 0.6% leech boot enchant. Also, if you're going to use Skyforths then you might as well get the other power charge. I think I'd use the dagger build over dual Scourge with a 1.8+ aps 350 pdps dagger and a leech gem or the leech wheel. Phys leech on gear is way too much investment and still won't give enough to facetank Chimera.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 22, 2017, 1:31:59 AM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:

It's really not that hard if you map very quickly using a good build/filter.

"
Amarantine wrote:
After testing both dual Scourge, and a RARE DAGGER + shield, I like the rare dagger + shield better for general mapping.

If your goal was to just do normal mapping then I'd highly recommend at least getting the 0.6% leech boot enchant. Also, if you're going to use Skyforths then you might as well get the other power charge. I think I'd use the dagger build over dual Scourge with a 1.8+ aps 350 pdps dagger and a leech gem or the leech wheel. Phys leech on gear is way too much investment and still won't give enough to facetank Chimera.

Yeah, I'll get the boot enchant. I just got the Skyforth's today, so I haven't had a chance to do uber lab. I'm also planning on getting that power charge, but I want another level so I can get it without sacrificing much.

I've found leech on gear is OK to get; with my jewels and my ammy I have for leech (it's a 1.0% phys leech ammy), I have 3%, which seems to be fine for Guardians. I havent tried the life leech gem, since my gear is setup for phys leech already anyway. I've found jewels to be a great way to get leech; people don't seem to value life leech very much. All my jewels except one cost <8c.
I see, thanks guys.
Grats on the skyforth btw.
I think thats my problem, i dont do it effectively at all, picking up things here and there and then after the map i id and waste time on checking things.

Not always sure on what rares to pick up either (base item ex like rare hubris helmet).

I recently respecced into CI, so my ES isnt that high, 7778 with discipline.
My BF tooltip dmg is 4.1k, it seems like good damage, but i read some people at 13k with scourge in town, dont get how they reach that high.
Monsters die real fast though in maps
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
I see, thanks guys.
Grats on the skyforth btw.
I think thats my problem, i dont do it effectively at all, picking up things here and there and then after the map i id and waste time on checking things.

Not always sure on what rares to pick up either (base item ex like rare hubris helmet).

I recently respecced into CI, so my ES isnt that high, 7778 with discipline.
My BF tooltip dmg is 4.1k, it seems like good damage, but i read some people at 13k with scourge in town, dont get how they reach that high.
Monsters die real fast though in maps

They use abyssus, conc effect probly. The tooltip goes crazy with abyssus but the price you pay its not worth imo. The dmg of dual scourge is pretty much ok with rare hubris with high accuracy on it which i have (u can check my gear, skill tree and jewels) I have 5.2K tooltip with herald of ash, hatred and golem up in my HO with 90% hit chance and 8.4K ES with discipline (which is pretty decent imo for dual scourge) i can reach 9K+ES easily but will have to change gear and make some changes on my skill tree which is not worth the investment.Dual scourge is way better if you want to do some end game content. Was having a bad time using rare dagger and shield vs guardians. The dmg was bad and was dying cause iam still new to these fights, still learning mechanincs and stuff (havent played since tali league that was the last league before atlas of worlds came out) With dual scourge you're losing like 2.5-3K ES depends on your shield but pretty much outleeching most dmg. I even got 4R sockets on my gloves when i was aiming for 3R and decided not to reroll it, so i added warlord's mark for the 4th Red socket. For bossfights i get around 5.2% leech where 3.2% is only phys dmg from scourge and skilltree and other 2% is all the dmg. Guardians are easy. Didnt even had problem with hydra. 1st fight i did her with chilling ground and extra dmg as cold, cause vaaling it changed the mods, decided to run it thou.After 1st death removed kiara and my bleeding flask for 2 anti freeze flasks. Deleted her.All guardians are easy.Tried shaper only once but i died cause of simple mistakes i did.Reached the last phase thou and he was low when i died.Wasnt bad for a 1st run. Gonna try it these days after my internet gets fixed cause iam getting dropped very offten.Dont wanna waste my set.Scourge is better from dagger. I tried Bino's,Rare dagger with 280pdps and didnt liked it.Scourge is melting everythinig.Try it now cause they will probly nerf that thing for the next league.Its OP imo. GL
PS:I checked your char and i ahve a question. How you deal with stuns?Dont seem to have kiara or chayula.Dont even have the stun dodge on your boots. Thats weird youre probly dying offten.
You should also use energy from within jewel. Idk why you're missing that but you miss like a lot of ES. Better to remove Written in blood to get Melding and add the energy from withing jewel. Iam getting like 500 ES from that jewel.
Last edited by brabusbg on Jan 22, 2017, 8:25:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info