[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

@Brabusbg

Yeah stuns is my problem, for example that lightning breach, if i get that ball on me im dead. otherwise mapping goes fine since they usually dont have time to hit me.
So yeah ideally would like skyforths, or get a kiaras

Just did what you said with the energy from within and i went from 6.6 to 7k, thanks that should help quite some.

standard buffs i do is herald of ash, arctic armour, discipline. Should i get hatred instead of artic armor?

I was thinking of speccing into scourge like you said, but i wonder if it might be better for me to do scourge + deaths hand for unholy might.
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 22, 2017, 8:54:58 AM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
@Brabusbg

Yeah stuns is my problem, for example that lightning breach, if i get that ball on me im dead. otherwise mapping goes fine since they usually dont have time to hit me.

Just did what you said with the energy from within and i went from 6.6 to 7k, thanks that should help quite some.

standard buffs i do is herald of ash, arctic armour, discipline. Should i get hatred instead of artic armor?

I was thinking of speccing into scourge like you said, but i wonder if it might be better for me to do scourge + deaths hand for unholy might.

Dual Scourge ftw! Check my skill tree and my setups.Iam runing discipline, herald of ash and hatred. You gonna need to get the mana reserve nodes to run these 3, + enlighten for some extra mana. Lvl 3 enlighten is not that much it was like 20c last time i checked.And buy chayula amulet since its the cheapest way to deal with stuns. If you have currency get kiara and use some rare amy with flat phys, crit chance, crit multi, % energy shield is a must, maybe some strength as well so u can easily level your gems. I dont really get stunned that offten since i melt everything in second, but its life saving flask literally.Also i see you ignore voidheart. I did the same for a while, but voidheart drains bosses much faster.So think about that too :)
Last edited by brabusbg on Jan 22, 2017, 10:59:08 AM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
@Brabusbg

Chayula for stuns imo. If you're trying to push the damage of the build instead of survivability then Skyforth and Valyrium are both viable options, as is the 80% avoidance boot enchant. Skyforths with that enchant is practically the same as Chayula, but the leech enchant is probably too much to give up for it.

I hate Arctic Armour. When aren't you moving? The only build I can see it useful for is Cospris. I used to see it on pre 2.0 builds that only use lightning warp to get around but I believe it's been nerfed twice since then. It used to drain mana instead of reserve it and it used to have a flat damage reduction.

Vulnerability, Discipline, and Herald of Ash are the best auras. If you have all of these then you're solid. There are ways to fit Hatred into the build by using Witchfire/CWDT/Curse on hit but losing 20/20q Vulnerability on 20 Blasphemy seems like a stupid idea to me. Also, by going Witchfire you're giving up another flask like Sin's Rebirth or Taste of Hate.

Death's Hand gives Added 30% chaos damage and free power charges. Scourge gives 2% phys leech, 70% increased damage (phys+chaos). Estimating the difference you should get 20% more damage at the cost of 40% of your leech when using a Death's Hand. The extra leech is too useful imo. I never felt the need for more damage with the build except against Shaper where I'd consider an Abyssus instead.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 22, 2017, 1:50:00 PM
Ah i see thanks for explaining guys.

But about the dual scourge, since its dual wield, does it not do weapon stats/2? While using a mace as off hand it shouldnt cut the damage in half with the binos (i think?).
And dual wielding bonuses, nodes works in both cases?

I did do voidheart in the beginning, but i cut it out after getting Fatal toxins. I think it gives a lot more damage but i could be wrong.

I took artic armor to try to lessen damage on me if i get hit when channeling, but as you guys said, maybe its unnecessary. So getting vulnerability debuff or hatred first in that case? Then work to get both later on maybe?
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Ah i see thanks for explaining guys.

But about the dual scourge, since its dual wield, does it not do weapon stats/2? While using a mace as off hand it shouldnt cut the damage in half with the binos (i think?).
And dual wielding bonuses, nodes works in both cases?

I did do voidheart in the beginning, but i cut it out after getting Fatal toxins. I think it gives a lot more damage but i could be wrong.

I took artic armor to try to lessen damage on me if i get hit when channeling, but as you guys said, maybe its unnecessary. So getting vulnerability debuff or hatred first in that case? Then work to get both later on maybe?

No. The stats are not the average of Death's Hand + Scourge. It only uses Scourge stats for Blade Flurry if you dual wield with Death's Hand. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dual_wielding
"
Whenever the player equips two one-handed weapons of any type, dual wielding grants the following stats:
  • 10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
  • 15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
  • 20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding [li]

• When the player has two different weapons equipped when using a skill that only works with one of them, only the valid weapon will be used for attacks made with that skill. If only one weapon is used, the dual wielding bonuses will still apply; however, the attack rate will be based only on the weapon that is actually used. The tooltip appears to be wrong.

• Fatal Toxins is a waste of points. Voidheart is insanely better than those nodes. Poison is also only a small part of our total damage unless you abuse double dipping mechanics. Scourge's 140% minion damage for example abuses double dipping. The mechanics in this game are complicated so watch some videos if this link doesn't do a good enough job. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Receiving_damage.

Vulnerability gives more damage than Hatred and reserves less mana. However, you could still run Hatred if you apply Vulnerability using other methods as I've stated before. It's hard to get Discipline, Herald of Ash, and Hatred in at the same time, but easy to get Blasphemy Vulnerability. You'll need a lot of reduced reserve nodes to fit Hatred in without using Skyforth.
  • Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
    Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 22, 2017, 8:05:10 PM
    hi all well I tried claw blade flurry with soourge
    now I respect to this build coz it feel less DPS but really more tanky and viable to me
    of course with abyssus it's a lot of dps then ..
    but to consider my ability to farm currency to get a big ES from armor and all I consider that build is nicer to me

so thx a lot for this build =DDD

my gear right now :

should I change belt ??? ty =)
    "
    mitenayo wrote:
    now I respect to this build coz it feel less DPS but really more tanky and viable to me
    but to consider my ability to farm currency to get a big ES from armor and all I consider that build is nicer to me

Your body armour is extremely low on energy shield so maybe that's why Scourge wasn't working for you. Your weapon is missing quality. You're using Witchfire AND blasphemy Vulnerability for some reason. You don't need both. You aren't using Vaal Haste and your shield is missing gems. Your flasks are missing quality and aren't even fully rolled. You're using Inc Crit Chance which is awful compared to Crit Multi on the dagger build. Your belt could use some Blessed Orbs. I can't check your tree for mistakes. The belt is fine, but it lacks energy shield so I'd recommend a Crystal Belt for endgame.
    "
    ffhighwind wrote:
    "
    mitenayo wrote:

Your body armour is extremely low on energy shield so maybe that's why Scourge wasn't working for you. Your weapon is missing quality. You're using Witchfire AND blasphemy Vulnerability for some reason. You don't need both. You aren't using Vaal Haste and your shield is missing gems. Your flasks are missing quality and aren't even fully rolled. You're using Inc Crit Chance which is awful compared to Crit Multi on the dagger build. Your belt could use some Blessed Orbs. I can't check your tree for mistakes. The belt is fine, but it lacks energy shield so I'd recommend a Crystal Belt for endgame.

hi there thx a lot for you chekp up ^^^

well here is my tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQV9Bx4HmQ18DkgPqw_EEJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0Wqha_GGobJSLqIvQkiyoLKjgrCiy_LOEtVTIyNbk7DTt8PV890UcGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1JTVL1WY1b1WAdZ8FxAXGtd8l9qY0NqjGwLbRltbHBScLt1_Xf9eC985X3jf8aESIRvhKKExYaujAuOio_6kBuTJ5UulouXlZfQl_SboZu1oS-io6LZpyusZqyYsNi0DLVIuT65fLxvvorDOsNtyBTK09Af0NDVudfP2HbZW9mG227b1OLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8uH1b_fX-Tc=

about my shield I got vaal haste now and trying to get better soket coloring on my boots to soket ice golem on it then I 'll link and had al gem's on my shield ...

but yea i didn't use vaal haste till now coz I 'm new here and I didn't know how to use it and when well so I use it on bosse only for now

what you mean by " You're using Inc Crit Chance which is awful compared to Crit Multi on the dagger build "

Is it about mine ? and the roll on it ? thx and regards =)

Last edited by mitenayo on Jan 24, 2017, 3:13:07 AM
    "
    mitenayo wrote:
    about my shield I got vaal haste now and trying to get better soket coloring on my boots to soket ice golem on it then I 'll link and had al gem's on my shield ...

but yea i didn't use vaal haste till now coz I 'm new here and I didn't know how to use it and when well so I use it on bosse only for now

what you mean by " You're using Inc Crit Chance which is awful compared to Crit Multi on the dagger build "

Is it about mine ? and the roll on it ? thx and regards =)

Your skill tree looks fine. I'd recommend getting the other power charge for more damage. You'll probably need to put PCOC on shield charge to keep power charges up if you do this.

Make sure and put Increased Duration with Vaal Haste or else I don't think it's worth it. You should be using that constantly when mapping, not just for the boss. Vaal Discipline is a skill for bosses, but I don't think it lasts long enough to be worth it except in hardcore. I think it's a better skill for support characters like Aurabots that get more ES out of it.

Increased Crit Multi is better on Binos. Critical Strike Chance is better on Scourge.

You should also roll over your level 20 gems to 20% quality while you're at it by using the vendor recipe. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system#Skill_Gems

You should be using Blood Rage in your shield. You can weapon swap to turn it off so it stops hurting you. It gives leech, attack speed, and frenzy charges. If you do this make sure it's not linked to Increased Duration.

Sulfur flask isn't that great since Consecrated Ground doesn't help you. I think a Quicksilver, Granite, or Stibnite wold be better.
    Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 24, 2017, 3:55:27 AM
    Ooh ok, i might pick that ring up again then, but need to fix my resist afterwards.
    It was a posion build but i might just change to a scourge build and see how it is instead. thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info