[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Hey man, I've played my caster (spell crit elementalist) for a long time and don't know much about else. Don't you need some accuracy on your rings or other gear instead of damage boost? What is your hit chance with your dagger?

Also, I see this Voidheart ring used a lot but isn't that redundant when you have Noxious Strike + Toxic Delivery?
Last edited by Varvarel on Mar 16, 2017, 6:32:30 PM
The skill tree is not finished or isn't loading up for me, please help.
Can you update the skill tree please? it is not showing up for me please help.
"
Summoner wrote:
I have a copy of the final tree, and POE Planner is able to map it onto the new tree. You can see the breakage is the From the Shadows and Night Stalker clusters. Night Stalker is an easy fix, just reallocate the nodes.

This my thoughts on how to fix it. It ends up costing one more point in total and costs you 10 Str (which can impact what level you run your curse at depending on gear). The flip side is that you've got an extra 8% Phys Damage node.

I lost my copy of the leveling trees. (Didn't copy them out of browser and my PC crashed yesterday afternoon.) But the first of the two missing ones grabbed most of the damage nodes, the second one was the switch to CI.

Bumping since no one reads the middle of the thread, I saved a copy of the 2.5 tree, and linked it and my suggestion on how to fix it for 2.6.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I'm interested in playing Blade Flurry or Blade Vortex, Which one would be the better choice here? My main focus is to be Uber Atziri and Shaper viable.
Here's my take on this build, will be trying it out soon.
2.6 Passive Tree

According to POE Builder this produces 52k phys DPS and 14k DPS per poison with Power Charges up (which is easy)

* only 200% ES from the tree
* If you use Lycosidae, dump the Depth Perception cluster
* If you don't use Lycosidae, you'll need a lot of accuracy on your jewels & jewelery
* You'll need str from jewelery
* If you want more ES and do enough damage, dump some damage nodes (start with Fatal Toxins, then From the Shadows), then fill out the Void Barrier, then Unnatural Calm wheels
Uber Lab done at lvl 83

Thanks for the build!
Can someone help with build?
With 6 link and 20q gems i got only 2k dps on tooltips...
The last two skill tree's are incomplete for me.
Shows 56 and 70 remaining respectively :3

Any possibility this can be fixed? I am uncertain how I should continue speccing :)
Dual HOWA version better? Mirrored Crit dagger better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info