[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
MMCShiNi wrote:

My gear day 2. I actually have a 6 socket chest, but I cant even 5 link it for some reason. Quite happy that I got the helmet enchant so early :D

That's already pretty sick gear for day 2 , grats !
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
MMCShiNi wrote:

My gear day 2. I actually have a 6 socket chest, but I cant even 5 link it for some reason. Quite happy that I got the helmet enchant so early :D

Oh come on that's you who steal that 2ex royal burgonet !!! :D

How much DPS you got with your stuff and 4link ?

Got similar stuff without the helmet, 2k tooltip DPS at max, still a bit low I guess but clean very smoothly for now :)
"
Kirbynou wrote:
"
MMCShiNi wrote:

Got similar stuff without the helmet, 2k tooltip DPS at max, still a bit low I guess but clean very smoothly for now :)

The helmet enchantment doesn't change tooltip dps, but it's insane.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Hey Kikos, first of all thanks for the build i already really enjoy it!

But i am not sure what to skill at the beginning (shadow area in the skill tree) in your video you go for elemental focus and the ele dmg notes but on path of building yoou go for assasination and the crit chance notes :)

Which of the two alternatives should i choose (Softcore)?

Thanks in advance!
"
dANNY187 wrote:
Hey Kikos, first of all thanks for the build i already really enjoy it!

But i am not sure what to skill at the beginning (shadow area in the skill tree) in your video you go for elemental focus and the ele dmg notes but on path of building yoou go for assasination and the crit chance notes :)

Which of the two alternatives should i choose (Softcore)?

Thanks in advance!

Go for elemental focus in the beginning and once you go crit with lvl 85+ you spec out of ele focus and go for assassination
Hey interesting build !! I really want to try it, but isn't it a "dangerous" build ? Because you need to get close to mobs to put mines

And is it good for boss killing ? not high end boss but boss in maps ?

Found a Bitterdream sceptre, is it good with mines for start ?
IGN: SHUDO, MiraiMika, Completed_Edition
Last edited by shudo on Aug 7, 2017, 10:50:18 AM
"

Haha I farmed so hard to obtain the 2ex to buy the helmet. Totally worth it :D

My tooltip DPS is around 1.6k, but only 4 link and the weapon+shield arent great. Gonna upgrade today!
Last edited by MMCShiNi on Aug 7, 2017, 11:24:22 AM
Is there a skill that makes the mine placement feel a bit more fluid? Maybe I'm just not good at playing the build yet but I find that I get hit a lot by enemies as I'm trying to place mines between them or I get stuck in a pack and unable to place mines. I could certainly be doing something wrong. I'm lvl 58 at the moment, I really love the dps and feel of the build. I did note that in the ascendancy, we have 20% increased mine laying speed, I was curious if that was the point at which it'd become better? I only had a chance to watch about half of your video Kiko so apologies if this was covered. I was just too excited to dive into 3.0!

Edit: Watch the youtube video ;), I think this may be the "feel" that Kiko is discussing when he talks about the mine laying speed.
Last edited by xMalachi on Aug 7, 2017, 11:45:19 AM
I'm sure this has already been asked before, but is this build end-game viable/focused or is it mainly for currency farming?

E: is it able to do things like UL/Atziri/t15+ maps?
Last edited by Roulce on Aug 7, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info