[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

finalized my wand. not so bad.

gonna test these two. anyone already done that?
Grats nice wand. I don't know if I would use those gloves though, the mana cost is already one of the biggest problems of this build.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Hey guys, I'm interested in a lab runner miner for a change. What do you think, is it a good choice for the labber?
"
akavangop wrote:
Hey guys, I'm interested in a lab runner miner for a change. What do you think, is it a good choice for the labber?

Not tested yet. But if you go Assassin Full Crit instead of saboteur + controlled destruction as a 6l you should be able to destroy every phase of Izaro in a few seconds. But your gear needs to be good.

I think with 3.0 this build will move up to a top tier build since its not affected by the double/tripple/quadruple whatever dipping nerf and since its life based it will gain more hp and be not affected by ES nerfs. So yea I'd give it a try mate.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
these gems give the best dps for a five-link. atleast for me and my gear.
tested in path of building.

now i need to work on getting this beauty six-linked.

oh and i have been testing these gloves and the extra mana cost is no problem like some other players here reported earlier in the thread:

just get a pair with as low mana cost increase as you can. if i had a dagger and used shield charge/whirling blades i'd probably use maligaro or some other gloves though. wand sucks for movement unfortunately.

abyssal cry + temp chains are a wonderful combo. monsters barely move.
if i had another flask slot i would use the aquamarine flask to pop chilled ground for a time freeze :)

my mapping flask setup:

this build kicks ass. one of the actual few builds in this game that require real skill to play.
zig zag between packs and lay/detonate mines. make sure i don't stand infront of archers. make sure the melee is just out of range and so on.. good times!

i completely forgot that fire nova mine adds damage for each stage like flameblast. makes the enchantment kind of a must have for endgame in my opinion. adds ~60% more damage.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 27, 2017, 8:23:19 PM
Nice build mate. I have a question especially for SSF HC League.

Since there is a really low probability to find a covenant at SSF, I really love to hear your opinion about any effective way to build this for SSF with high life regen and blood magic from the tree? Maybe scion or chieftain? I hate using mana potion at end game. Maybe blood magic support gem as a 5th or 6th gem is better in any case as a Saboteur. What do you think?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.
Last edited by Rimmt on May 28, 2017, 2:25:40 PM
Hi there ! I was looking for a build that would change from other "op" builds and playing FNM seems fun ! Would this one be viable in 3.0?
good boots for this build after some testing in lab and maps.

unfortunately they seem to be bugged. i walked on the burning floors in lab and almost died. immunity to burning ground does not work in there.
"
Rimmt wrote:

Since there is a really low probability to find a covenant at SSF, I really love to hear your opinion about any effective way to build this for SSF with high life regen and blood magic from the tree? Maybe scion or chieftain? I hate using mana potion at end game. Maybe blood magic support gem as a 5th or 6th gem is better in any case as a Saboteur. What do you think?

I would only go Blood Magic with the covenant chest. The skill tree BM sucks since you can't use auras and have to waste points to get there and the BM gem sucks since you waste a gem slot and have immense life costs.

You don't really need a Mana Flask if you build it like my HC Essence Char I posted in the first post (Gear -> HC Essence lvl 95) and the skill tree for ssf (Starter Build/0 Uniques Needed).

While playing this you are using Vaal Clarity with close to a 100% uptime. With leveld gems it has an uptime of 16+ seconds and you also use ES as Mana.

On SSF I would collect Spidersilk Robes and chance them. I don't think it's too hard to chance a covenant. Not sure though.
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
Rimmt wrote:

I would only go Blood Magic with the covenant chest. The skill tree BM sucks since you can't use auras and have to waste points to get there and the BM gem sucks since you waste a gem slot and have immense life costs.

You don't really need a Mana Flask if you build it like my HC Essence Char I posted in the first post (Gear -> HC Essence lvl 95) and the skill tree for ssf (Starter Build/0 Uniques Needed).

While playing this you are using Vaal Clarity with close to a 100% uptime. With leveld gems it has an uptime of 16+ seconds and you also use ES as Mana.

On SSF I would collect Spidersilk Robes and chance them. I don't think it's too hard to chance a covenant. Not sure though.

I am trying an inquisitor variant at the moment. It seems I am losing lots of utility comparing to saboteur but replacing elemental focus with concentrated effect boosts my ignite dps way too much. I am not sure how good consecrated ground is but it will boost my mana regen and life regen nicely and in addition to that I will get more consistent crits. Probably saboteur is better and %100 uptime at vaal grace should solve my problem but anyway I am just brainstorming before next league to decide which class to play FNM with.
Thanks for the response mate. Have a nice day.

Inquisitor FNM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info