[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Cebilat wrote:
I think about other way to get +1 curse, maybe, ofcourse at early maping etc, use a Self-Flagellation jewel?

Edit: how look uber-lab farming, is it viable and worth to farm uber-lab with this spec?

flagellation doesnt work :(
It makes that you can have more curses on you but not your enemies.

Uber lab is skill dependent if you ask me. You won't be able to facetank him , but he will go down pretty fast if you are full crit.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
KikosLive wrote:
Wait, you are using controlled destruction + crit build? I mean it's possible but I would probably only do it assassin. How is your crit chance? 6k is impressive though, not gonna lie

I have made some test now...

With Controlled Destruction (lvl19)
- Unbuff : 27,4% crit chance / 5650 average damage
- Full buff : 37,4% crit chance / 6900 average damage

With Increase Critical Strike Chance (lvl19Q20)
- Unbuff : 52% crit chance / 5500 average damage
- Full buff : 65,8% crit chance / 6700 average damage

Critical Multiplier : 376%

As you can seen, average damage is a little bit higher with Controlled Destruction... but i need more live test with Increase Critical Strike Chance to see the difference! I must test with a Diamond Flask too! ;)
What stats more or less should i have to kill atziri at least normal? I mean hp/es/crit/links perhaps on mine? Thanks +)

edit: forgot about other question i wanted to ask. What about doiryanis catalyst as weapon? Would it be worth to get it for +-20c or hunt rares about same price?
Last edited by kotwhiskas on Mar 13, 2017, 4:47:39 PM
"
kotwhiskas wrote:
What stats more or less should i have to kill atziri at least normal? I mean hp/es/crit/links perhaps on mine? Thanks +)

edit: forgot about other question i wanted to ask. What about doiryanis catalyst as weapon? Would it be worth to get it for +-20c or hunt rares about same price?

If you can dodge atziri's stuff you should be fine with 5k life / 1k es or something like that. Doryani's is not worth it. Check FAQ on page one.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
kotwhiskas wrote:

If you can dodge atziri's stuff you should be fine with 5k life / 1k es or something like that. Doryani's is not worth it. Check FAQ on page one.

Thank you for reply, ill probably try atziri in like couple levels when i finish getting life nodes and if i dont forget ill post a reply how it went, sorry for not checking FAQ about catalyst though, my bad ! <3
"
KikosLive wrote:
Ok, so you could get 220-250 more flat life on your gear.

I know this is obvious, but just to make sure, are your res capped (135% allres in hideout) ?

I know, this is my fault since you are just following the skill tree I posted. While playing the build myself though I decided to not go crit before I have the "devotion"-cluster on the templer side. For you this is 5 points at the moment and should really help to give you that portion of extra life you desperately need. Maybe spec out of the multiplier nodes from the 3-points "Throat seeker" and go devotion first.

I am at 5700 life and 2000 shield at the moment and don't feel squishy at all.

Another thing I noticed is, you must be moving at a very slow pace right now.
Notice that movement speed from boots also makes your shield charge way faster. Your weapon is also pretty slow - so I can imagine that having some local attackspeed on your weapon + ms on boots would make it easier for you to dodge scary stuff. Also it will raise your overall clearspeed by a lot.
You could also raise your dps tremendously by getting a weapon with elemental damage to spells.

The 37 to 61 fire damage to spells makes a huge difference damage wise. It can also be cold or lightning damage to spells (doesn't really matter). You have a nice amount of crit on your weapon but that's not the most important stat. When I have 4 power charges up, I am at 48% crit with FNM , using a diamond flask pretty much let's me crit all the time.

I would also suggest to get vaal clarity instead of vaal haste until you feel tanky enough. I am even still using it, for tough fights so I have my full life regen as a defensive mechanism in hard fights.

Hi, it's me again. I changed up skill tree a bit and upgraded my gear a bit like you suggested, Got a faster weapon, some movement speed boots, and some more life. I am now at ~5k life and ~1500 shield. But I am still dieing super quickly in just t7 maps. I have maxmimum resistances as well. Am I just playing too aggressively? Is there any specific map mods I'm not supposed to run? It's just getting frustrating not being able to gain a level after hours of maps because I keep dieing. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Also, been struggling with the uber lab. Any tips?
Last edited by Boogaba on Mar 13, 2017, 10:29:36 PM
"
Boogaba wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:
Ok, so you could get 220-250 more flat life on your gear.

I know this is obvious, but just to make sure, are your res capped (135% allres in hideout) ?

I know, this is my fault since you are just following the skill tree I posted. While playing the build myself though I decided to not go crit before I have the "devotion"-cluster on the templer side. For you this is 5 points at the moment and should really help to give you that portion of extra life you desperately need. Maybe spec out of the multiplier nodes from the 3-points "Throat seeker" and go devotion first.

I am at 5700 life and 2000 shield at the moment and don't feel squishy at all.

Another thing I noticed is, you must be moving at a very slow pace right now.
Notice that movement speed from boots also makes your shield charge way faster. Your weapon is also pretty slow - so I can imagine that having some local attackspeed on your weapon + ms on boots would make it easier for you to dodge scary stuff. Also it will raise your overall clearspeed by a lot.
You could also raise your dps tremendously by getting a weapon with elemental damage to spells.

The 37 to 61 fire damage to spells makes a huge difference damage wise. It can also be cold or lightning damage to spells (doesn't really matter). You have a nice amount of crit on your weapon but that's not the most important stat. When I have 4 power charges up, I am at 48% crit with FNM , using a diamond flask pretty much let's me crit all the time.

I would also suggest to get vaal clarity instead of vaal haste until you feel tanky enough. I am even still using it, for tough fights so I have my full life regen as a defensive mechanism in hard fights.

Hi, it's me again. I changed up skill tree a bit and upgraded my gear a bit like you suggested, Got a faster weapon, some movement speed boots, and some more life. I am now at ~5k life and ~1500 shield. But I am still dieing super quickly in just t7 maps. I have maxmimum resistances as well. Am I just playing too aggressively? Is there any specific map mods I'm not supposed to run? It's just getting frustrating not being able to gain a level after hours of maps because I keep dieing. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Also, been struggling with the uber lab. Any tips?

With 5k life , some ES and max res you really should be fine. Only map mods I don't run at all are Hexproof and Minus Max Resist. Map mods I am not keen on running are Temporal Chains (its sooo slow) and Vulnerability.

Also if you don't have 169 % allres in hideout dont run elemental weakness maps.

I am using my decoy totem pretty much on cooldown all the time. Decoy totem alone should keep you safe 95% of the time, it's super op.
Just died at lvl 92 , vaal detonate dead from a beyond boss inside a breach :(
RIP

Just died (but in SC) in the same situation yesterday evening... Bameth is very dangerous with Breach ! ^^'
Can you post the weapon mods in order of importance? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info