Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Whitekurama wrote:
Hey there, I'm really new to this game (well I mean I just got into it), this will be my first league and I wanna start it off with this build! Can you elucidate a little more on the gear I should be using for this? Maybe a stat priority and/or a few good bases? Thanks!

Hi sure mate, I feel honored that you experience this game first time with my build.
The playstyle is not the easiest one for a first build but I have faith in you.

Stats (in order of importance):

At least 135% Fire/Cold and Lightning Resistance in your hideout, 169% would be perfect so you can run elemental weakness maps while still being resistance capped.

Max Life

Armour

Fire Damage/Spelldamage

Cast Speed

Thats pretty much it, stats wise.

Bases

For leveling just take whatever you can find. It doesn't really matter. If you want to use Shield Charge early as your way of moving around you have to use a sceptre.

When you reach endgame (maps) you want to get a Saintly Chainmail as your chest base.
The other bases don't really matter that much, just use whatever has good stats. Ideally you want high armour bases like the Eternal Burgeout Helmet, but look out for the stats on the item first.

May Rngesus be good to you my friend.
Have an awesome time, I wish I could experience this game once again being totally new.

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
there is gem setup in video. But anyway, can u add it in forum? It's realy hard always chek the video.

And BTW thx for the great build
Last edited by Kaddomir on Dec 2, 2016, 10:57:14 PM
very very very bad dps on leveling!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I Just had an Idea for our Mana problem against bosses.

What about using Vaal Breach gem to get souls for vaal clarity?
The biggest problem of this build still mana.. And awful mines mechanic. So only the way i see to play this build is focus on ES gear, pure ES chest, hybrid shield/boots/helm etc.

Also u probably can take discipline and mom, because armour with this build is useless, if u dont have 10k+ armour its dosnt make any sense, mom with eb and zo will be more profitable.
Last edited by PlayArcher on Dec 3, 2016, 5:16:34 AM
"
Kaddomir wrote:
there is gem setup in video. But anyway, can u add it in forum? It's realy hard always chek the video.

You can just hover over my gear, there you can see all the gem setups.

"
PlayArcher wrote:
The biggest problem of this build still mana.. And awful mines mechanic. So only the way i see to play this build is focus on ES gear, pure ES chest, hybrid shield/boots/helm etc.

Also u probably can take discipline and mom, because armour with this build is useless, if u dont have 10k+ armour its dosnt make any sense, mom with eb and zo will be more profitable.

Ye Mana is a prob and you might be able to solve it by getting more ES. I agree with you. About the amour part though. I notice a huge difference in survivability between 3k armour and 0 armour, also if you use granite you get to 20k + armour for hard situation.

I am not a big fan of MOM since it drains your mana so fast, so if you use mom you really have to be able to sustain FNM with ES only. I still think just using vaal clarity is totally fine.

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
Kaddomir wrote:

You can just hover over my gear, there you can see all the gem setups.

"
PlayArcher wrote:

Ye Mana is a prob and you might be able to solve it by getting more ES. I agree with you. About the amour part though. I notice a huge difference in survivability between 3k armour and 0 armour, also if you use granite you get to 20k + armour for hard situation.

I am not a big fan of MOM since it drains your mana so fast, so if you use mom you really have to be able to sustain FNM with ES only. I still think just using vaal clarity is totally fine.

Bro, it's not a big deal for u, but will help us to use ur build more comfortable! Thx
"
Kaddomir wrote:

Bro, it's not a big deal for u, but will help us to use ur build more comfortable! Thx

Ok mate, there you go:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Setup:

Fire Nova Mine - Minefield Support - Elemental Focus - Fire Penetration

5L: Add Trap and Mine Damage Support
6L: Add Controlled Destruction

4 Link:

Vaal Clarity - Increased Duration - Faster Cast - Decoy Totem

4 Link:

Immortal Call (lvl 5) - Enfeeble (lvl 7) - CwdT (lvl 3) - Inc duration

4 Link:

Leap Slam - Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify

3 Link:

Enfeeble - Temp Chains - Blasphemy

3 Link:

Summon Stone Golem - Portal - Faster Cast

made some progress with a bit of play! lvl54 so far

gear
Spoiler

only annoying thing is doing breaches without IC CWDT setup ;_;
Last edited by eirstryder on Dec 3, 2016, 8:04:55 PM
"
eirstryder wrote:
made some progress with a bit of play! lvl54 so far

gear
Spoiler

only annoying thing is doing breaches without IC CWDT setup ;_;

awesome ! you already got a +2 fire sceptre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info