Izaro is making me rage.

"
ChanBalam wrote:
Don't you get a second treasury key if you don't kill any any of Itzaro's allies in fights one and two? And if you kill Argus, you get a third?

Yep! If all the arena mechanics have triggered and not deactivated (ex. Izaro reaches max charges, all three Conduits have triggered, etc.), Izaro will drop an additional key in the last fight (up to two). Argus always drops a Key too.

Of course, keeping Charges active and being triple-Cursed is considerably more difficult than just disabling them :P
Interesting!

The one run I found Argus, I didn't succeed in the trial. I think now, though, I could get it down pretty consistent. It's about finding the rhythm!

So, he drops 1 key from Argus, and 1 key for making his 3rd form as hard as possible? I feel like I'd settle for the 1 key every time, LOL.

Also, damn @ reset on Friday. I mean, I didn't want to reset my ascendancy, I believe I chose the right one. But I was just curious in general. But damn @ the reset because I have, however, probably spent like... 20+ Regrets in the past week or two. And for me, that's a lot!

I should use this time to calculate the single most efficient skill path for my build goals. Did you guys have a link to something that can like... display my total stats gained from a build, or something?
Last edited by ShadyC on Nov 30, 2016, 3:07:12 PM
I use poeplanner.com but there are some alternatives out there
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
This looks like it does the trick. Thanks yet again!

Oh, would this let me log in and load up my current character, even?
Last edited by ShadyC on Nov 30, 2016, 3:14:24 PM
"
ShadyC wrote:

Oh, would this let me log in and load up my current character, even?

I never tried this before, but apparently you can!!! When you view a character on this official GGG website (any person's profile, including your own, then click Characters), at the bottom left of the page there's a Link to this build box.

Copy paste what's in that box, then paste it in the lower left box on poeplanner.com, where it says "Input share link and click decode" and click Decode.

It worked when I tried it!!
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
ShadyC wrote:
So, he drops 1 key from Argus, and 1 key for making his 3rd form as hard as possible? I feel like I'd settle for the 1 key every time, LOL.

One key for each mechanic that gets to fully activate. The maximum is five guaranteed keys:
1 base key from Izaro
2 mechanic keys from Izaro
1 key from Argus
1 key from Curious Lockbox (not always available)

Additionally it's possible for one of the treasure chests to drop two more keys, but hitting the correct one is up to luck and can't be counted upon.

Lieutenants and portals are probably the easiest mechanics to use for farming keys. Idols are not too bad either.

"
ShadyC wrote:
Also, damn @ reset on Friday. I mean, I didn't want to reset my ascendancy, I believe I chose the right one. But I was just curious in general. But damn @ the reset because I have, however, probably spent like... 20+ Regrets in the past week or two. And for me, that's a lot!

Just to be clear, the reset is optional. There will be an extra button in the passive tree screen. The opportunity for a full reset will go away if you alter your tree in any other way before using it.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Enfeeble also helps a bunch, even after the Curse Effect reduction; 11% Less Damage is noticable, and it'll reduce his Crit threat a whole bunch.

Why 11% (and not 12%) less damage?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Forcing him to eat his own medicine is very satisfying.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Enfeeble also helps a bunch, even after the Curse Effect reduction; 11% Less Damage is noticable, and it'll reduce his Crit threat a whole bunch.

Assumed level 18 Gems due to it being Merc, not Uber :P
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Assumed level 18 Gems due to it being Merc, not Uber :P

So there is a "round down to full percent after applying 'less effect on boss'" mechanic for Enfeeble?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info