Essence Stash Tabs

Haha, that is precisely how my normal tab with my essences looked. I loved the first day or two of Essance,when I had random ones in order of interest to my character. Then I realized just how many there were, and made my nice blue to green to yellow to red to purple double columns.

I don't need to buy this tab, I don't mind the upgrading as I go, really.
so how expensive this gonna be?
Great! Pretty much the same layout I have used in the league. "Combine All" button is usefull, but a bit rough - sometimes you just don't want to combine everythig.

I would add "three source slots -> one result slot" mechanics instead of the large box for the crafted item. The item can be in the inventory while crafting. In the currency stash tab, I don't use the box either. Source slots could have some cool function for equal distribution of items - something like minecraft workbench. And what's more, there could be Essence combining added in some future patch, because this crafting mechanics is still not pushed to its limits IMO.

All in all, I am definitely buying this tab a looking forward to see tabs for divination cards, maps and map fragments ;-)
Well... not really needed.

But... maybe i'll buy one if it's not too expensive... just so that I can be lazy...
p2w ggg
May RNGesus be with you!
Think about give this tool for free.

The community will appreciate that greatly.

We already bought the currency tab afterall...
Very similar to how i had my essences organised in a premium stash tab, with that added bonus of a 5k stack :D Love everything about this. Will be looking to buy only if essences still drop frequent enough.

Maybe an ambitious suggestion for future addition - a stacking map tab.
I would suggest to place the wildcard slots a little bit apart of the essence slots. In your current layout the wildcard slots are placed within the essence block.
Maybe lift up the craft item slot and place the wildcard slots at the bottom under the item slot.
How about Currency Tab function which can change into another currency tab type anytime like change to Essence Tab and whatever next coming currency and can change currency tab type when empty only.
(I just bought 3 normal currency tab and feel sad about new Essence Tab.)
Thailand Player
40 points is way to much. Nobody, i know, needed more than one tab for all the essences. A premium stash tab is much more useful to buy for those 40 points. Yes, would need to sort them manually, but can use that tab for many other things.

I had several items for crafting in my essence tab at a time and still space for more. I would not want miss that. Currency tab is such a success, because it saves a lot of space. This one is not. The only better thing, it has, compared to a premium tab, is the auto sorting, which still does not make it better.

15-20 points would be a fair price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info