Essence Stash Tabs

Sounds like I will get one. Will make it much easier to organize rather than manually placing them like last league. Essence drop rate sounds good in theory, almost found them to much before.
While I appreciate that GGG is responding to a stated demand, here, as others have put forward I would feel better about this tab being bundled with the existing currency tab. This would admittedly set a precedent, but I'm not sure that I'll be happy to see a procession of future paid organization-tabs, anyway. The currency tab is already 75 points.

Aside from that, I would agree with delineating the open currency slots to make it more obvious that they accept any type of currency. More open slots are better than fewer: we now have another ten new currencies for the coming challenge league, putting pressure on the five slots on the existing currency tab.

Props to whoever designed the Essence graphics, indeed. Great job!

Edit: Would it be possible to buff the stacking limit on essences, for players who continue to store them in regular tabs, now that they are part of the main game? They already upgrade as a means of controlling their numbers, but a moderate increase in the stacking limit (at least 18?) could be helpful and also counter complaints about advantages from the new tab.

Edit 2: Please add a confirmation to any "upgrade all" function.

[For anyone ready to pounce on my lack of account tags, I have supported the game plenty. I am hesitant to grumble about how GGG choose to manage their marketing model, but the optics /perception of their model have seen a bit of a slant in the past year or so. It remains admirable on the whole.]
Last edited by Pehr on Nov 30, 2016, 8:19:46 PM
"Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the layout."

You can improve the layout by making this tab free, just like the rest of the game is free, except currency tab ofc. Btw, the currency tab should also be free! Same with premium stash tabs. There should not be a distinction between regular and premium tabs.

Those tabs are not (or should not be) mtx's, they are not fluff. They really make playing this game much more efficient! Ofc, you know this.

I do not understand the ppl arguing that "GGG needs money, if you like this game you should give them some". That should be up to me. It should be something i choose to do because i want to, not because i feel i have to. The way it is now it feels more or less required to buy a currency tab and some stash tabs to not get overwhelmed by random stuff you need to hoard.

Technically you are correct, this game is free to play, but you sure as shit go out of your way to make it uncomfortable for ppl that doesn't pay. This annoys me to no end. Either you should make people pay a few dollars to play your game and give them what they need to play it comfortably, or you should stop calling this a free to play game. The statement that this game is free to play is a partial truth in practice.
IGN: RFMeis
It needs to hold more stuff at this price. Anyone who doesn't just buy it because "oooh shiny" will realize a premium tab costs the same and holds 28 more items. But wait you say essences only stack to 9 in a normal tab. That might affect a few people but I doubt many people have that many extra essences that shouldn't just be upgraded or used.

Add 28 or so more spots and yeah it's worth the price. Otherwise it should be 30 points like the standard tab.
Usually a scalar increase is read left-right in western culture. The layout is OK but stack positions would make more sense [lowest-highest] = [left-right].
Looks great, I'm ready to buy whenever!
My feedback, the left side should be reversed, lowest to highest. Everything else seems fine.

Also, can we someday get some sort of map tabs, just to make storing and sorting of them so much easier.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
With "currency tabs" becoming a thing now, and all the new items being added each league..we need to address something.

New and old players need space, this is getting out of hand.

4 free tabs is not enough for new players with all the maps / prophecies / essences / etc. now that are added to the game; and it was already pretty bad to begin with years ago.

I think we need a "shareware" and "full version" version of these new tab types. Something in the range of "Shareware" being the exact same layout, but only hold 1/10th the stack limit. Then you can buy the "full version" for what you would sell it anyway on the store just to get the tab to begin with right now.

New players don't get overwhelmed with where to put everything immediately, and can learn to appreciate the new tab types. Now they're invested, without having to fork over money just to start out playing the game normally. Now they're more likely to keep using it and upgrade to more space ( just like how regular stash tabs work! ) ..and might even be inclined to buy further new tabs as they become available..without feeling like it's just a cash grab.

Win / Win
Last edited by JoeShmo on Nov 30, 2016, 9:11:43 PM
Here's your feedback:

Shut up and take my money!
Great news.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info