Bitcoin Microtransactions

"
Kazigath wrote:
Can you speak plainly?

Let's see:

We do not want bitcoins because bitcoins are bad.
Bitcoins are bad because bitcoins are the easiest way to trade items for real money.

Got it this time?

By the way, how do you get bitcoins in the first place?

Right, you buy them using a credit card or some other sort of payment GGG already accepts.
-> No benefit at all for GGG.
Last edited by DasName on Jan 16, 2014, 6:55:54 AM
Okay I get your point now but the fact of the matter is GGG is paid in dollars. GGG does not get bitcoins GGG gets dollars and uses the bitcoin network to get paid in dollars.

I'm sorry seems more complicated than it actually is.

I want to pay GGG dollars using my bitcoin.

There. Is that simple enough?

Regarding how to get them:
-You can buy them in any denomination you want at any price that meets the sellers market when the price bottoms out and then sell or hold them when the spike up.
-You can get paid in them for goods/services.
-They can be mined but that's very difficult at the moment without serious hardware.
The bubble behind bitcoin is very impressive and i admire the author if the concept that became multi billionaire. But will i use bitcoin myself? NOOooooooooo

Try to suggest Paypal to accept bitcoins and convert them to $$$, might be easier than adjust system and pricing at GGG.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
GGG would SAVE money. There is never a short supply of bigots is there.

Ah well gives us honest folk a challenge which is always welcome.
"
Kazigath wrote:
GGG would SAVE money. There is never a short supply of bigots is there.

Ah well gives us honest folk a challenge which is always welcome.

pot calling the kettle black?
Look, you do what you want to do but no one is forcing you to use bitcoin.

In the end it doesn't really matter your bigotry will work against you in the long run. I've seen it too many times.

Get off your high horse with your bubble crypto currency. If you wasted half as much time crying that someone wont take your monopoly money and used it to sell to your bitpay, you would've already had your MTX by now.
"
Kazigath wrote:
Look, you do what you want to do but no one is forcing you to use bitcoin.

In the end it doesn't really matter your bigotry will work against you in the long run. I've seen it too many times.

If bitcoin enables botters or RMTers to get an edge it strictly shouldn't be allowed.

Thanks.

There exist already methods of converting bitcoin into actual kredits. Do that elsewhere then take your money to GGG. They don't need to be some sort of middleman that has to deal with a dozen different currencies.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Talk about the kettle calling the pot black:

Lets do some simple math here:

Visa charges anywhere between 3 and 6%
Coinbase charges 0 fees for the first $1,000,000 usd in transactions and then 1% thereafter.

So who's the real middleman?

Gotta love a dying financial system predicated on people's financial ignorance. Ah well that's why they call them fossil's right?
Last edited by Kazigath on Jan 18, 2014, 7:25:52 PM
You're not serious, are you? Do you actually think bitcoins are going to be a viable, longterm currency? lol go read some research papers on bitcoin, you'll save yourself some moola in the long run
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info