Solo Self Found Ladder Website is online !

My character will be named SSF_ too to enter the ladder but i'll be trading etc , hope you guize don't mind D:
yeah is ok man. we shouldnt lock out mentally challenged people, its 2016 after all.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Due to fight with Poe API SSF ladder will be 1-2 days delayed. You can start playing with SSF_ character, i will just show ladder later.

Dang! Hope you can sort it out!
"
BestMageKR wrote:
My character will be named SSF_ too to enter the ladder but i'll be trading etc , hope you guize don't mind D:

You've already used this one earlier in the thread. Guess you're unable to come up with something original?
"
well ..Do you know what Solo sf means? ..You will not enter the ladder...
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
I've signed up :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
"
BestMageKR wrote:

You've already used this one earlier in the thread. Guess you're unable to come up with something original?

look on the join date some alt account to scared to lose his reputation on his main
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I started SSF but abit later i decided im totally not even ready for it, still too big of a noob to be able to completely rely on myself > is there a way im able to bail out on the ladder etc?

P.S. i dont want to re-level as i dont have much time during the days anw, so any time spend is valueable for me D:
Last edited by kilydan on Dec 3, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
"
kilydan wrote:
I started SSF but abit later i decided im totally not even ready for it, still too big of a noob to be able to completely rely on myself > is there a way im able to bail out on the ladder etc?

P.S. i dont want to re-level as i dont have much time during the days anw, so any time spend is valueable for me D:

Just contact support and ask for a character name change. Remove the SSF_ prefix. Or change it all together. Should be no problem.
"
"
kilydan wrote:

Just contact support and ask for a character name change. Remove the SSF_ prefix. Or change it all together. Should be no problem.

No need for that lol, the owner of ssf ladder can easily remove or make an option that allows removal of users from ladder.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info