Solo Self Found Ladder Website is online !

It may be pointless to play, and I might be way down the ladder or maybe not even on it but what the hell. Sounds good to me, I'll play along.
I already pretty much played SSF last temp league. So why not.

I won't have that much time to play these leagues but interesting to see how far I can get with the limited time available.

At any rate this account will prove useful for future events.

Guys you don't need to make Account with SSF_ something :)
Just characters ! :D
"
The truly skilled will play this. The game is too easy with meta play, shopping and getting carried etc.

The wannabes fear our superior game knowledge. We are the rare TRUE hardcore gamers.

Spoiler
POINTY STICKS THROWN

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Guys you don't need to make Account with SSF_ something :)
Just characters ! :D

Never thought the new account was a requirement, just felt like it would be refreshing to start really clean. Forget about 48 premium stash tabs plus one for currency, I'll be working with four. And since I was making the account specifically for SSF, I figured why not throw a cute name on there while I'm at it. ;)
I appreciate !
This will be nice adventure time :)
Wouldn't mind seeing a SSF chat channel while we're at it. Is that something users can set up, or would GGG have to do that?
"
SSF_Bernie wrote:
Wouldn't mind seeing a SSF chat channel while we're at it. Is that something users can set up, or would GGG have to do that?

Just choose a number, and make it happen.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"You CAN use Race Rewards when they're available."

Well that's cheating (and a dumb rule.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"You CAN use Race Rewards when they're available."

Well that's cheating (and a dumb rule.)

While I understand your point of view, iirc race rewards become available one month into the new league.
If you are allowed to mule and use items found by other chars you've made, race rewards aren't that big of a deal imho...

I don't know if I'll be back and play the new league, but if I will it'll be SSF.
Have fun exiles!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info