Solo Self Found Ladder Website is online !

Probably won't take part, but it's always cool to see members of the community spending time and effort on trying to create things for others to enjoy. It's free - take part, or don't.

Thumbs up, OP. Best of luck to you, ProjectPT and anyone else involved.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
I can't, don't have any tools to do it.
It's an honor system and we cannot change it.

It's for fun so i don't see why people would like to cheat, that would be super stupid :)

Well for some people cheating itself is fun...

And there are plenty of people who are "super stupid".

And there are people who like to disrupt what other people do and do this (disrupting) for the mere sake of disrupting. IME there are plenty of such people on this forum - possibly including this thread.

But I do not know if any of these are willing to put in the required effort to compete. The "name rule" probably helps vs cheaters.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Nice but no adding SSF come on... Btw nice work, I only play saf unless I need that o e build enabler item etc... Some small exceptions here and there. Btw ssf, may you sell items for currency ro spend, or only your own "world"
May you party and members drop
Items you can use?
No Problem,
Exile
I personally refuse to play with cheaters... which is why I'm strictly SSF. Joining a ladder like this doesn't make any sense to me. But I'm glad it's up there for people to enjoy. We had something like this with D2, the SPF (Single Player Forum). Kept those of us who wouldn't play on Bnet busy. Kudos for doing the work, but it really will only start fights over who is cheating and who is pure.
Above all it is noteworthy for those who want to personally challenge themselves and not come to forums flaunting mirrors/ezgame. If they can have their own fun by beating the game trading, we can have our own fun by ssf, both are minorities imo.

If someone cheats the system, then it is their own deicison, as they ruin their own sense of accomplishment, and imho, that is punishment enough, regardless if they stay on ladders or not. SSF mentality is that you don't care about others, and do your own thing.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Kudos for doing the work, but it really will only start fights over who is cheating and who is pure.

^This

The first ranked is going to be under constant harassment by the other ladder players that he's cheating.
Irrelevant if its true or not, since there is no backbone to the system it's easy to question if that person is legit.

People who cheat give no fucks about an honor system and people that would uphold an honor system wont feel the need to defend themselves against attacks.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Nice but no adding SSF come on... Btw nice work, I only play saf unless I need that o e build enabler item etc... Some small exceptions here and there. Btw ssf, may you sell items for currency ro spend, or only your own "world"
May you party and members drop
Items you can use?

SOLO self found
"
"
Malone wrote:
lol
What exactly is "lol-worthy" here? I enjoyed the last community driven SSF ladder and like that there are people out there who take their time to make something like this happen.

lol
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
FUCKING URL YOUR LINKS!!!

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
If GGG was ever to deploy real supported SF mechanics, that would mean the following:

1- Creating a SF char will permanently block all player trades and makes them impossible.

2- Parties, allowed or not? FFA, SA, PA?
Can you "trade" items by dropping them on the ground? Lots of issues here, unless you just disable parties all together.

3- Item ID "tracking" if Parties are allowed.
Any player touches something, that item is banned from being traded or even picked up by someone else.

I do find the idea of a SF league noble, but A) the honor system doesn't work, and B) there's no reward.

Would be really awesome if GGG made SF ladder a real thing, and gave us ANY mtx rewards for climbing it, 100% SF without the help of others.

It would feel like playing a never ending solo race with rewards on the top, but no time limit.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info