Solo Self Found Ladder Website is online !

what would a SSF league goal be ??

is it mostly a HC thing ??
"
Boem wrote:
"
The truly skilled will play this. The game is too easy with meta play, shopping and getting carried etc.

The wannabes fear our superior game knowledge. We are the rare TRUE hardcore gamers.

Spoiler
POINTY STICKS THROWN

Peace,

-Boem-

while i pretty much DO play self found i wont be condoning SSF "league". why? simply because i still do actually sell off unecessary unique items. which in turn gives me currency to alter items that i have. since, like i said, i do play pretty much self found i dont really have a lot of currency usually so doing this is about the only way to really get anything (crafting rares and using masters).

Can we just make a petition to have a SSF game mode for leagues? I would join that for sure. This I would love to do but i doubt i could control myself....
You technically could do more than just an honor system. You can make a script that checks a person's gear and cross references it to things that were listed for sale on poe.trade.

While not full-proof, it could help keep the honesty there.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
All patched up and ready to rock! I'll register my dude when I can log in and create it :P
If any of you knowledgeable peeps would care to help a brother out, maybe check on my thread here? ---> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1775377

I kind of think this build will do ok but I worry a bit that maybe it won't have enough dps or that my defense plan may not work out so well.
"
Secksy wrote:
You technically could do more than just an honor system. You can make a script that checks a person's gear and cross references it to things that were listed for sale on poe.trade.

forgive me if something like this exists in someway already as i dont keep up with such things.

..but if GGG wanted to make this a thing it would be super simple to let the community run with it. they would just have to add a "found by..." flag of some sort which when cross referenced if the found by doesnt match the character that is wearing the item they obviously did not self found it.
Due to fight with Poe API SSF ladder will be 1-2 days delayed. You can start playing with SSF_ character, i will just show ladder later.
"
Secksy wrote:

Second account + divine orb use: You still can buy arbitrary amounts of currency and uniques.

"
M0rO wrote:

..but if GGG wanted to make this a thing it would be super simple to let the community run with it. they would just have to add a "found by..." flag of some sort which when cross referenced if the found by doesnt match the character that is wearing the item they obviously did not self found it.

Wouldnt help with currency - including Essences.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
thats cool. im in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info