Essence As a Core Game Mechanic

This is not nice. I dont like the essence. We have enough crafting options.
Can you clarify if old Essences (of Woe, of Insanity) will stay legacy , OR just the items created by them before patch 2.5? thanks.
"
Oldsch00l wrote:
Can you clarify if old Essences (of Woe, of Insanity) will stay legacy , OR just the items created by them before patch 2.5? thanks.

I find this quite obvious because if you use an essence you perform a NEW roll on an item which will then use the NEW values. So I assume that there will be no "legacy essences", only items created with them. Essences are a currency item and can stack - a legacy version other than "well it doesn't drop any longer but you can keep the ones you have" does not make sense for a stackable currency...
failed to connect to instance FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE
SINCE THE LAST UPDATE FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE
Great to hear essences are staying in core game.
IGN: Prgavac
Essence was my 1st League and i'm really like it, but not crafted anything with it)) Hope it'll be integrated in currency stash tab or added 1 more tab just for it
TY GGG!
i7-7700 3.60 GHz, 16 Gb DDR4, GTX 1070, SSD, Win 10
Glad to hear this will remain part of the game. tyvm
we encouraged players to extensively use the essences..
but now we nerf them.. quote...The occurrence of Essences will be around one sixth of what it was.
so, you can use them.. IF YOU FIND THEM... facepalms.
"
Stone884 wrote:
"
Oldsch00l wrote:

I find this quite obvious because if you use an essence you perform a NEW roll on an item which will then use the NEW values. So I assume that there will be no "legacy essences", only items created with them. Essences are a currency item and can stack - a legacy version other than "well it doesn't drop any longer but you can keep the ones you have" does not make sense for a stackable currency...

not sure if essencies are considered items or currency. Hope GGG can clarify this.
"
Oldsch00l wrote:
"
Stone884 wrote:
"
Oldsch00l wrote:

not sure if essencies are considered items or currency. Hope GGG can clarify this.
They already had
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info