[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
I'm back after taking on some advice. Progressed quite well by ditching my abyssus in favor of an es helmet and improving es on gear. Got a 6 link now and a few new flasks. I managed to kill overgrown shrine boss but really am struggling with t14-15 bosses. I'm unable to melt them like people seem to mention they can now and then, even with conc effect. Max charges and flasks. Vaal haste etc.

I think the problem is my crit chance. Apparantly it's supposed to be 100% but the best I can get with buffs is around 50-60% and 28% when idling in HO. I have around 7.5k es and sheet damage is around 5k while idle in HO with auras. Goes up to about 23k with buffs etc. This is my first time getting to these bosses so I'm not sure how fast they should be melting but with the dark forest boss I could barely attack him before dieing, could certainly not out-leech his damage and wasn't doing that much to begin with. Maybe it's really meant to be that hard but I ran out of portals with that guy.

Here's my gear right now

SpoilerShow

I've tried equipping the abyssus again but I die even faster now to reflect than I used to. Not sure how other people are using that thing and not tearing their hair out. I'd stack more crit chance but I'm not sure where I can get it and from looking at other people's gear I don't see that much of it on their's either. Not sure how to proceed to get over the final hurdle. Any advice is appreciated. Got 4-5 exalts to spend on upgrades. Just hesitant to spend without proper consideration.

Dude I was in a similar spot as you were. I would just try to get level 90 (if you aren't) Make sure you have all ascendancys and try to get % ES on the ring and ammy it will help a ton. If you can link your passive tree. For damage I was about 12-13k without abyssus with all my buffs/auras/flask/charges up. which would melt most bosses. Like I killed atziri before she could heal.
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 19, 2016, 8:22:32 PM
"
Dude I was in a similar spot as you were. I would just try to get level 90 (if you aren't) Make sure you have all ascendancys and try to get % ES on the ring and ammy it will help a ton. If you can link your passive tree. For damage I was about 12-13k without abyssus with all my buffs/auras/flask/charges up. which would melt most bosses. Like I killed atziri before she could heal.

Here's my passive tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sQexCSEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xXtFf0WvxslIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwosvy4IMjI1uT1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUlNUvVZjWfBcQFxrXfJfamNDaoxr22wIbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9eBl_xoJThEiEb4SihMWGrowLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvotmnK6yYsNi0DLTFtUi42bl8vG--Or6KwaDBxcM6w23IFMrTz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9fP2VvZhtsa217b591I4tXndOkC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_fX-Tc=?accountName=samster6666&characterName=Blades_For_Dayz

Took a look at your assassin and it seems similar to mine besides abyssus and skyforth. Perhaps I'm just overreacting and need more practice. But I am confused as to how I'm meant to be doing 4x-6x more damage than this. As shown in the OP. Taste of hate is a big investment and I'm not sure if I should get that yet but I'm struggling to think of ways to spend chaos besides getting more ES. I feel like I'm missing something here. With my crit being quite low, well compared to "100%". How's that character now with your current gear?
Ignore this
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 20, 2016, 12:27:19 AM
"
samster6666 wrote:
"

Here's my passive tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sQexCSEQ8RLxFQEZYV1xXtFf0WvxslIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4Kwosvy4IMjI1uT1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUlNUvVZjWfBcQFxrXfJfamNDaoxr22wIbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9eBl_xoJThEiEb4SihMWGrowLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvotmnK6yYsNi0DLTFtUi42bl8vG--Or6KwaDBxcM6w23IFMrTz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9fP2VvZhtsa217b591I4tXndOkC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_fX-Tc=?accountName=samster6666&characterName=Blades_For_Dayz

Took a look at your assassin and it seems similar to mine besides abyssus and skyforth. Perhaps I'm just overreacting and need more practice. But I am confused as to how I'm meant to be doing 4x-6x more damage than this. As shown in the OP. Taste of hate is a big investment and I'm not sure if I should get that yet but I'm struggling to think of ways to spend chaos besides getting more ES. I feel like I'm missing something here. With my crit being quite low, well compared to "100%". How's that character now with your current gear?

I checked your gear a few seconds ago and i found a mistake in it within 2 seconds.
The colors of your sockets at 6-link are for Skyforth only. You have to change them to 3 blues - 2 reds - 1 green and put power charge on critical support gem instead faster attacks, as OP mentioned. As i see you can't generate power charges with your gear right now and it's the main reason of your low crit chance and low damage overall.

About Taste of Hate - i think it's must have item. It's lowering income damage and increasing output damage.

As for me, at most situations i just drop Atziri's Promise for another useful flask (i.e. immune to freeze and chill). Witchfire, ToH, Lion's roar and something with bleeding immune are core of this build.

For the last, it's not that good idea to focus on increasing ES. I did most of content with 6.5-7.5k ES with abyssus. Now i have 8.2k ES, 16.5k tooltip damage w/o flasks and it seems very enough for me.
As for mapping, i skip only phys reflect mod and don't have any problems with any other mods.
Last edited by monik390 on Dec 20, 2016, 3:05:59 AM
"
monik390 wrote:

I checked your gear a few seconds ago and i found a mistake in it within 2 seconds.
The colors of your sockets at 6-link are for Skyforth only. You have to change them to 3 blues - 2 reds - 1 green and put power charge on critical support gem instead faster attacks, as OP mentioned. As i see you can't generate power charges with your gear right now and it's the main reason of your low crit chance and low damage overall.

About Taste of Hate - i think it's must have item. It's lowering income damage and increasing output damage.

Sorry, but that's wrong since Unstable Infusion gives you 10% chance to gain a Power Charge on non-Critical Strike. If you don't have that ascendency keynode yet, get it.

Taste of Hate is great, but I killed guardians without it. With just 60% critchance a Diamond Flask is much more powerful! It gives you FLAT 24% crit chance (40% noncrit x 40% noncrit = 16% noncrit; 84% crit chance).

However Taste of Hate would be a safe bet against Reflect. I just pop Vaal Disc before I hit onto Reflect mobs with high lifepool.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
Tizid wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:

Sorry, but that's wrong since Unstable Infusion gives you 10% chance to gain a Power Charge on non-Critical Strike. If you don't have that ascendency keynode yet, get it.

Taste of Hate is great, but I killed guardians without it. With just 60% critchance a Diamond Flask is much more powerful! It gives you FLAT 24% crit chance (40% noncrit x 40% noncrit = 16% noncrit; 84% crit chance).

However Taste of Hate would be a safe bet against Reflect. I just pop Vaal Disc before I hit onto Reflect mobs with high lifepool.

Ah, ok, my bad.
Hi, love the build guide. This is whay i am running now, and i am at lvl 75 or so.
My question is about the Blade Flurry links.
I only have a 5-link, currently running BF-FasterAttacks-DamOnFullLife-CritSupport-CritDamSupport.

Q1: What would be the best 5-link setup for this build?

Q2:And Why are you running powerchargeOnCrit when you are a shadow assasin? I have powercharges up all the time, so i dont see why its needed ?

Last Question
Q3: What % would be better for the voidheart ? High bleed % or high Poison % ?

Thx Alot. Really love your guides, and follow your streams all the time..
Last edited by Madsen88 on Dec 20, 2016, 5:38:47 AM
Q1 I'm using the same links for my 5l, ppl have been suggesting replacing FA with IncAoe.
Q2 When the crit chance gets maxed, you'll have trouble having non-crit hits so the 6 PC will be hard to maintain. I think however that an orb of storms linked with pcoc, CoH and Vulnerability would solve this, at least for bosses.
Q3 High Poison.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Dec 20, 2016, 7:57:24 AM
Hello,
First thanks for this amazing build! :D

Someone can post link to lvl 70 and/or lvl 80 skill tree please for CI build? Could be great to know which priorities when "low" level :)
Last edited by Karniagod on Dec 20, 2016, 9:34:35 AM
Hello there,
I was wondering how could you get stun immune if you don't equip eye of chayula ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info