[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Guys, CI vs LL. Which has the potential to be stronger, I am leaning towards to LL as being better DPS output, but CI having slightly better survival. Is this about right ?
Okay. So I definitely fixed the issues. The last ascendancy helped a ton and I made some better gloves bought two better jewels and I now have a 13k tooltip with buffs,auras,and flasks.The tooltip lies REALLY hard I am blowing up bosses and it feels great to play now.

This is my gear for anyone interested...

Thanks a ton for the help everyone. Greatly appreciated.

Spoiler
Last edited by Reloads on Dec 18, 2016, 11:56:41 PM
Guys, I'm having serious troubles w/o Freeze Immunity potion. Taste of Hate is so RNG 30 to avoid Freeze

I'm using at moment
- Silver Flask (Remove Bleed)
- Atziri's Promise
- WitchFire Brew
- Lion's Roar
- Taste of Hate

Any Ideas?

nooooooo problem!!!
"
eIG wrote:
Guys, I'm having serious troubles w/o Freeze Immunity potion. Taste of Hate is so RNG 30 to avoid Freeze

I'm using at moment
- Atziri's Promise
- WitchFire Brew
- Lion's Roar
- Taste of Hate

Any Ideas?

nooooooo problem!!!

You can use a silver flask with anti-freeze, or even drop one of your damage flasks for anti-freeze/bleed. You can also be more aware of your environment, dodge and weave. There are several solutions to this, it's really up to you which fits better to your playstyle.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 19, 2016, 7:15:27 AM
"
eIG wrote:

I'm using at moment
- Atziri's Promise
- WitchFire Brew
- Lion's Roar
- Taste of Hate

Any Ideas?

I use the same Flask setup and the only problems I have are cold breaches and unid Strongboxes. I just whirl out or disconnect when it gets rippy.

When I expect chills and freezes (Tul Breachstone, Cold Dmg Mod etc.) I swap in a Sulphur Flask with Immunity for Taste of Hate.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
Okay. So I definitely fixed the issues. The last ascendancy helped a ton and I made some better gloves bought two better jewels and I now have a 13k tooltip with buffs,auras,and flasks.The tooltip lies REALLY hard I am blowing up bosses and it feels great to play now.

This is my gear for anyone interested...

Thanks a ton for the help everyone. Greatly appreciated.

You Welcome Reloads glad i could help you out.
why voidheart so important?
we don't get bleed and poison already?
And can you deal with phys reflect mobs with abyssus?
Last edited by _kaio_ on Dec 19, 2016, 2:05:02 PM
Ele reflect is barely noticable if its single rares, on maps I just switch of Hatred and it's np.

Only big problem is phys reflect mobs, especially with Abyssus and a kinda low ES (7.5k)
voidheart? so big boost?

been playing since the start of Breach this is my gear, any advice to continue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info