[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Thanks , will try this out, i'll let you know
Im playing the King of the forest barrage build and im getting tired of having to dodge everything. I was thinking about converting him to this build and was wondering how much i could facetank with it.
How important is minions damage on jewel vs physical damage??
Voidheart so important? We don't already bleed and poison?
I'm greatly enjoying this build so far. It's much better than my unarmed shield slam scion that's for sure. Thank you for providing me with this amazing build. T13 is the highest level map I've ran so far and it was easy. I just need some to upgrade some of my gear to increase my ES atm sitting at 5k.
Spoiler

"
phillylim wrote:
Im playing the King of the forest barrage build and im getting tired of having to dodge everything. I was thinking about converting him to this build and was wondering how much i could facetank with it.

You can facetank almost everything that don't oneshot (or stun/freeze).

"
Tiger2104 wrote:
How important is minions damage on jewel vs physical damage??

Minion Damage double dips on your hit damage aswell on your Poison/Bleed. So it's way stronger. However if you can find a 3 dps Jewel with other good stat combination like Phys Dmg, Att Speed Claws, Crit Multi you still doing fine.

"
Voidheart so important? We don't already bleed and poison?

The more the better.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Dec 21, 2016, 2:27:29 AM
hi! i'm stuck at level 85 now. i barely do maps tier 7-8 hardly :(
i've only 5l chest and put out pcoc and using with blasphemy with assasin's mark for power charges.

i've 4.8k es and around 5k dps with buffs. my survivebility is bad my resists are 116-114-90(lighting)
now my build is squishy.

i'm collecting currency for upgrade my gear. where do i start? can u take look my build ?

here is my gear
I changed a lil bit. here new gear

Passive skill tree build
Last edited by obican123 on Dec 21, 2016, 12:54:28 PM
I`ve made some investments (claws, voidheart) but 7300 ES is a little bit to low for me to feel safe :(

Spoiler

IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Thanks for the write up. I have been lurking in the thread since its inception a while back. This was a rough league starter, but sticking with it paid off. I found myself oscillating between dual wield and claw/shield. I decided to go with the claw shield variant (puts me at 12-13k es) because even with full buffs and potions I could still manage to 1 shot myself to reflect. Other than some minor tweaks to gear here and there, I believe I have everything optimized for map clearing.

Spoiler

Thanks again!
nice setup u got, considering swapping to a similiar, since i feel a lil squishy on rly hard / high tier maps

its mostly just lil my gear, havent made upgrades since forever and diddnt found anything better

so my question is how mutch tanky is the setup with 11k + es, i guess iam trying to figure out how mutch abyss hurts :D

either way, gotta i get more es if u plan on lvling it further

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info