[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

I got bladeflurry now what should I link it with to level? also when I'm higher whats good stats for rare claws
Amazing guide, i saw that you have a tree leveling video but if you ever have the time, leveling trees would be so helpful to alot of people.
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I'm doing 2k damage with my gear lol. Am I missing something.
I'm getting my ass handed to me at lvl 46 lol I really dunno what to link I got blade flurry+faster atks+increased crit also I screwed up and went es nodes at the start dunno why I speced out a couple points for damage I'm siting at like 1k health 600 es my dps on blade is 207 tooltip lol can barely kill shit either and I'm using 2 mortems
This skill is dead folks don't waste your time unless you want to make bank on the claws or ES gear before others realize BF is trash.

The nerfs to it's range give it potato clears. That alone is enough to make it pretty much a Shaper farmer and nothing more. The damage remains but don't expect any kind of fun mapping with it.

RIP 2016-2016
Deliver pain exquisite
"
This skill is dead folks don't waste your time unless you want to make bank on the claws or ES gear before others realize BF is trash.

The nerfs to it's range give it potato clears. That alone is enough to make it pretty much a Shaper farmer and nothing more. The damage remains but don't expect any kind of fun mapping with it.

RIP 2016-2016

This is false. I'm using it just fine with Increased AoE for mapping. Play better my friend.

Conc effect is used for bosses.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I had an idea but haven't tested out yet, do you guys think blade flurry and the new support gem cast when channeling + blade fall would work well with this build?
Last edited by lordon on Dec 3, 2016, 4:13:22 AM
leveling as this build is the worst x.x death every other second lol
Hey , ps update a vid with Shaper after 2.5 release, ty!!^^

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Hey , ps update a vid with Shaper after 2.5 release, ty!!^^

Just did it on my stream.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped