[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Tiger2104 wrote:
How are you getting 100% crit chance??

If you run the Assassin's Mark Curse it will over-cap the maximum critical strike chance to 100% against enemies that are cursed. For example, if your current critical strike chance is 90% and you add assassin's mark (10%) then you will get 100% critical strike chance against cursed enemies. For bosses the Assassin's Mark effectiveness is reduced to 6% (from 10%). However, with this guide you get at least 95% and thus the critical strike chance is at 100% even against bosses.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 3, 2016, 4:47:41 PM
"
"
Trevoh wrote:
after nerf damage is soo low

No it's not. The nerf was actually minor. I've just uploaded a new video deleting a poison/bleed immune guardian in 2.5. The build is still extremely powerful. Keep in mind, that a huge factor in every build (that some people don't understand) is the player's skill level.

For everyone that's interested here is the video (Chimera Deletion):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldYYdcctqAQ

If your ES is low, please watch the video on leveling. Do NOT go CI if your ES is lower than 4k. Simply get the best gear you can get as you level (life and/or ES) and play it as a hybrid build UNTIL you have at least 4k ES and THEN go CI. You can also use a shield + claw until you feel comfortable converting over to dual wield.

thank you for the video, my ES is 10.500, i use shield but i'm not happy with dps, i use
(320 dps) + shield, this claw is bad for build ? really need terror claw ?
Last edited by Trevoh on Dec 3, 2016, 5:45:01 PM
Hi there enjoying the build its awsome!
However I just can't manage to pull my dps anywhere near your 100k. Mine stays around 30k at most with all the flasks, buffs , charges and headhunters.
What am I doing wrong here and what improvements can I make?
The character name is Vlue_
"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
leveling as this build is the worst x.x death every other second lol

Sounds like you just don't know how to play. I've only died once using BF - and that was genuinely to me trying to facetank malachai like an idiot.

Maybe i dont know how to play but i have less then 1k life at 52? about to go into merc LUL with no armor no evad hardly any damage cause BFs damage is like 500 on tooltip (takes forever even to kill white mobs)

You get 1-2 hit with these stats and i ave massive leech still cant outleech the damage i take
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Sounds like you just don't know how to play. I've only died once using BF - and that was genuinely to me trying to facetank malachai like an idiot.

Maybe i dont know how to play but i have less then 1k life at 52? about to go into merc LUL with no armor no evad hardly any damage cause BFs damage is like 500 on tooltip (takes forever even to kill white mobs)

You get 1-2 hit with these stats and i ave massive leech still cant outleech the damage i take

I just got into cruel and have 1330 health and 400 ES you really need to fix your gear and passives. Mobs are also getting destroyed as of now.
Very new player, what skills should I be using to level with?
for new league start which claw best rive or essentia sanguis?
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:

Yeah the build is horrible for new league/leveling. I've found that you need to get every life node until you respec into CI but even then I'm mapping at 3k hp. The build creator seemed very confident it was "no problem" for leveling.

Solid build once you get to end game and have the gear to switch to CI. Don't recommend that tree at all for leveling though.
Last edited by Demonzu on Dec 3, 2016, 9:49:42 PM
"
crispyexcal wrote:
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Sodee2 wrote:

I just got into cruel and have 1330 health and 400 ES you really need to fix your gear and passives. Mobs are also getting destroyed as of now.

He is definitely trying to rush to end-game without taking the time to get geared up. Let me make this very clear to everyone:

1. YOUR SKILL LEVEL (knowledge about the game, how you play...etc) DICTATES how WELL you do in the game. Yes, this means there are BAD, GOOD, and PRO players.
2. YOUR GEAR is a HUGE factor when leveling.
3. PACE yourself, don't try to rush it.
4. Keep in mind that it's the BREACH league, which is actually HARDER than most other leagues.

"
epicmeatwad wrote:
Very new player, what skills should I be using to level with?

When I level new characters I almost always use Essence Drain and Contagion. Then after I'm a certain level (i.e. 70) I respec into the main build that I want to do (i.e. Blade Flurry).

"
for new league start which claw best rive or essentia sanguis?

I would go with Rive (good base damage, life leech, bleed).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 3, 2016, 8:34:43 PM
Ello Caturai my friend great build i really enjoying it i got a question would Allure Vaal Claw be good till i get The Scourge claws?
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Dec 3, 2016, 9:08:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info