[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
lordon wrote:
I am sorry if this is asked before but how do u challenge with discoloured ES Chest issue? Its really difficult to get 2 red 2 green for ES chest...

Go for vorici 1G and 1R and spam it till you make it. I'm thinking it's easier to do than a good 6l regalia.
Second-class poe gamer
what can i use instead of Phys dmg on full life?
"
what can i use instead of Phys dmg on full life?

Increased Critical Damage Support.

"
danis wrote:
what about reflect?

For normal mapping, not a problem. If you see a mob with physical reflect, simply click once and they will die.

For map mods with physical reflect, you can replace one of the support gems with Physical Damage To Lightning support and that should be enough.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 2, 2016, 2:10:32 PM
And if I do not want to use claws, where do I get the Life Leech?
"
And if I do not want to use claws, where do I get the Life Leech?

There are many options:

- Life Leech Support gem
- Warlord's Mark (curse)
- Passive Tree nodes that provide life leech
- Unique items that provide life leech (i.e. Doryani's Invitation)
- Flasks (i.e. Atziri's Promise)
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
nice
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Do you think this build is usable without the voidheart using a poison gem in the setup? Does the damage apply instantly or is it a debuff (because it's poison)
"
naykos wrote:
Do you think this build is usable without the voidheart using a poison gem in the setup? Does the damage apply instantly or is it a debuff (because it's poison)

Poison is applied instantly on hit (the damage over time then lasts for a short period of time). At lower levels I would recommend Mortem Morsu claws, as these apply poison on hit and thus there is no need for you to use a poison gem. Eventually VoidHeart + Scourge claws are the optimal choice (Level 70+).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 2, 2016, 2:55:00 PM
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:
whats good links for start of league to level ? and what level should I switch to blade flurry

that's my problem at start of league I never figured out whats a good starter link to level to 40ish any suggestions would be great :)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Flurry
you abtain BF skill as Quest reward Sever the Right Hand
Act 3
npc - Clarissa
Cost:Orb of Chance
Drop Level: 28
Requires Level 28

ya but what do u use for 1-28
"
bladeofurry wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
bladeofurry wrote:
whats good links for start of league to level ? and what level should I switch to blade flurry

that's my problem at start of league I never figured out whats a good starter link to level to 40ish any suggestions would be great :)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Flurry
you abtain BF skill as Quest reward Sever the Right Hand
Act 3
npc - Clarissa
Cost:Orb of Chance
Drop Level: 28
Requires Level 28

ya but what do u use for 1-28

From level 1-12 use whatever is most optimal that you get from your quests (and drops). When you hit level 12 get Essence drain (combined with contagion) and level to level 34. Then get Mortem Morsu claws and start using blade flurry.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info