[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

One question because league is starting tomorrow...do you think its a good build to start into the league with? because u won´t have "The Scourge" for some time...

so start with it into the leauge or not? :/
Do you think it would be possible to do shaper with this build after making these changes?

- ES helmet with Abyssus
- Skip Doryani's with some other belt
- Wield one claw + ES Shield
- Minion dmg corrupted jewellery with whatever I can find for resistances and ES

I want to play a little more defensively (Atleast 9-10k ES) and am worried that I might gimp my damage too much in the process.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
This build looks incredibly powerful. Could you please post a leveling tree? Which Ascendancy should I go for first? Which gems can I forego until I get a 5L/6L?
"
Fitzpup wrote:
Caturai

Just wondered what weapons you would recommend for this build instead of Scourge claws as they will be to pricey in next league?

Great stream :)

At earlier levels, go with the highest DPS rare or unique claws that you can use. If you are around level 30 or so, I recommend Mortem Morsu. They will last you for a long time. After that, simply go with the highest DPS claws.

"
Hey i have a Question is the DMG or the Defensive not "capped" bcs so many unique items?

Everything is capped. If you can't cap your resistances, for example, then use jewels that give you resistances.

"
das_nervt wrote:
One question because league is starting tomorrow...do you think its a good build to start into the league with? because u won´t have "The Scourge" for some time...

so start with it into the leauge or not? :/

Yes, it's a great build to start with. Simply use the highest DPS claws available at your current level and upgrade as you level up. Mortem Morsu claws are good at level 30+.

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Do you think it would be possible to do shaper with this build after making these changes?

- ES helmet with Abyssus
- Skip Doryani's with some other belt
- Wield one claw + ES Shield
- Minion dmg corrupted jewellery with whatever I can find for resistances and ES

I want to play a little more defensively (Atleast 9-10k ES) and am worried that I might gimp my damage too much in the process.

You can always fine tune the build based after you play it. Overall, yes, you will be able to kill shaper with your changes. However, keep in mind that you will need to modify the tree a little since some of the nodes only apply when "dual wielding."

"
tomekswk wrote:
This build looks incredibly powerful. Could you please post a leveling tree? Which Ascendancy should I go for first? Which gems can I forego until I get a 5L/6L?

When I have more time then I'll post leveling trees for my builds. Simply go for damage nodes first. After you get some decent es gear then switch over to CI at around 4,000+ ES (level 55-60ish). Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver are a must (after switching to ES/CI).

Drop the faster attacks support gem if you can only use a 5L.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Dec 1, 2016, 3:43:52 PM
So, since you seem to have missed my post, I'll ask again since I am beginning to gather the gear:

"So, let's play with the thought that I have enough ex to build any version of this build (CI or LowLife), which one is actually the strongest in your eyes? Not sure which one I should go for."
"
Hassemannen wrote:
So, since you seem to have missed my post, I'll ask again since I am beginning to gather the gear:

"So, let's play with the thought that I have enough ex to build any version of this build (CI or LowLife), which one is actually the strongest in your eyes? Not sure which one I should go for."

CI 100%, more ES and more damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
offtop
What's wrong with Scourge prices? 2 days ago it cost around 10-20c or even less.
"
"
Hassemannen wrote:

CI 100%, more ES and more damage.

How come? Would not addition of 1-2-3 auras/curses increase damage even a little bit?
"
dsmgfr wrote:
offtop
What's wrong with Scourge prices? 2 days ago it cost around 10-20c or even less.

they became popular because everyone is doing Blade Flurry :(
unfortunatelly, i found this build too late - scourge prices became extremely high. there are many peoples which want for mid dps scourges 15ex now. ARE YOU FKING KIDDIN ME?

btw, the most important thing that i should to ask - how this crazy stuff going through reflect? i think you just can oneshot yourself kappa
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Dec 1, 2016, 6:39:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info