[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
XNOTE wrote:
My full gear which allowed me to clear ALL content of this game (finally). My opinion build is too expensive and you shouldn't go for it unless you have time to spare. There are cheaper builds who clears same content. Other than that, it's fun and you feel like a boss against even T16, with some epic music you cannot die :)

Overall gloves are swapped if T16 has ele weakness with defensive ones (has 3x resistances 40+).

Dual claws isn't best choice as we want to take more than 1hit before we die (in skill tree we swap 3 points dual wielding to extra jewel node with mana% near CI area)
Abyssus isn't perfect choice as we deal enough damage already but it's nice swap if you are good at avoiding things and have balls to do so.
EDIT: Foil Voidheart is something I've bought recently. Uber Atziri, Shaper kill achieved with simple Voidheart. Uber Trio was biggest pain in the ass as we cannot tank last boss (kite required). And for Hydra we swap Voidheart to another Steel Ring.
Use this shield for preparations!

You being able to drop Abyssus because you already deal enough damage just contradicts with your Uber trio pain in the ass.
I facetank Uber trio with ease, no need to kite anything. A'alai is dead before Q'ura cyclones back to us and falls together with Y'ara'az, usually.
Lion's Roar helps a lot btw...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Mar 28, 2017, 2:18:55 AM
"
Lordados wrote:
"
XNOTE wrote:
My full gear which allowed me to clear ALL content of this game (finally). My opinion build is too expensive and you shouldn't go for it unless you have time to spare. There are cheaper builds who clears same content. Other than that, it's fun and you feel like a boss against even T16, with some epic music you cannot die :)

Overall gloves are swapped if T16 has ele weakness with defensive ones (has 3x resistances 40+).

Dual claws isn't best choice as we want to take more than 1hit before we die (in skill tree we swap 3 points dual wielding to extra jewel node with mana% near CI area)
Abyssus isn't perfect choice as we deal enough damage already but it's nice swap if you are good at avoiding things and have balls to do so.
EDIT: Foil Voidheart is something I've bought recently. Uber Atziri, Shaper kill achieved with simple Voidheart. Uber Trio was biggest pain in the ass as we cannot tank last boss (kite required). And for Hydra we swap Voidheart to another Steel Ring.

I don't see where it's that expensive... the claws aren't expensive, abyssus is not expensive, taste of hate and kiara's are kinda expensive (for a flask) but they're not mandatory, and the rest is just regular ES gear with resists, which are going to be the same price for pretty much any ES build. Good 4 mod jewels might be expensive (like any build) but you can go around with 3 mod ones

If you compare it with something like Cospri's Discharge, that needs really expensive gear to feel good, it's not even close

EDIT: forgot about Skyforth that you're not using, it's expensive but it's not that huge for this build since you already generate charges as and assassin and you can get stun immunity elsewhere

The expensive part of this build is to reach a high pool of ES. Where other builds like Howa or builds that dont rely on unique helmets and boots easily get 10k - 15k ES with a 7xx ES Regalia, u here need a 950+ one and 300+ on gloves. I've spent over 100ex on this toon until he got perfect for me.
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
Lordados wrote:
"
XNOTE wrote:

I don't see where it's that expensive... the claws aren't expensive, abyssus is not expensive, taste of hate and kiara's are kinda expensive (for a flask) but they're not mandatory, and the rest is just regular ES gear with resists, which are going to be the same price for pretty much any ES build. Good 4 mod jewels might be expensive (like any build) but you can go around with 3 mod ones

If you compare it with something like Cospri's Discharge, that needs really expensive gear to feel good, it's not even close

EDIT: forgot about Skyforth that you're not using, it's expensive but it's not that huge for this build since you already generate charges as and assassin and you can get stun immunity elsewhere

The expensive part of this build is to reach a high pool of ES. Where other builds like Howa or builds that dont rely on unique helmets and boots easily get 10k - 15k ES with a 7xx ES Regalia, u here need a 950+ one and 300+ on gloves. I've spent over 100ex on this toon until he got perfect for me.

My usual goal of the league is to try everything it has to offer + kill all endgame content. I'm just saying that gear wise it's stupid expensive while you can achieve same kills with 2x+ cheaper builds. If you have a family, busy work timetable and want to go do life stuff in general it feels like a drag to "get there". Dunno why you think it's not expensive.. in total it costed my roughly 35ex+ which usually isn't something I have time to obtain during leagues. Gear ofc can be better, but as it stands I left feedback that it can kill all bosses there are, so whats the issue? Build worked so..
Hello world.
"
PhilMcCack wrote:
Is a voidheart really required for this build? Are the ascendancy points not reliable?

This
"
PhilMcCack wrote:
"
PhilMcCack wrote:
Is a voidheart really required for this build? Are the ascendancy points not reliable?

This

No, it's not required. However, it's optimal for the CI Scourge version. You could use a steel ring instead (physical damage to attack as implicit/explicit stats).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 28, 2017, 10:15:58 AM
I see people taking out void manip and using inc critical strikes, any idea on the best 6links and for what occasions?
"
XNOTE wrote:
My usual goal of the league is to try everything it has to offer + kill all endgame content. I'm just saying that gear wise it's stupid expensive while you can achieve same kills with 2x+ cheaper builds. If you have a family, busy work timetable and want to go do life stuff in general it feels like a drag to "get there". Dunno why you think it's not expensive.. in total it costed my roughly 35ex+ which usually isn't something I have time to obtain during leagues. Gear ofc can be better, but as it stands I left feedback that it can kill all bosses there are, so whats the issue? Build worked so..

I guess your answer applies to Lordados statement, because I never thought/said this build is not expensive - this build for my principles of playing PoE is expensive as fuck, I already determined that in my previous post where I published my modifications to this build.

For the casual player there is always problems to minmax ANY build, and yea, ANY build can be expensive if you want to minmax it. Some say minmaxing in a league is worhtless, some say minmaxing on Standard is useless, everybody has his own preferences and the only thing what I wanted to say is:

With this build you play Howa into the ground, but to reach this level you've got to invest much more than for a fully working Howa setup.

So with a budget of 35ex I'd recommmend Howa BF or ST (Raider) or anything else but not this build.
Using a shield or an ES helmet on Scourge BF is significantly weaker and probably cheaper and not really worth to focus on, because - you already wrote this - there is many other builds clearing all content for less.

Though Dual Scourge ES - IMO - is the most powerful and at the same time very versatile build atm IF you have enough ES (IMO minimum 9k, better 10k!) and know how to use its advantages/disadvantages - and for my taste I have a fucking lot fun with it :)
Is it better to go CI or LL?
why is my damage so low?
my tooltip is like only 2k
Nice guide! I started to build the CI version few days ago, and have few questions for you, my friend!

1) Is Voidheart ring required?

I have both The Vertex(for +1 aura effects) and Abyssus, and it's really hard to cap resistence when using these two hemlet with voidheart ring. Under your CI version set, the resistence is far away from getting 135% overall resistences.

2) Too squishy when wearing Abyssus?

With my current sets I can only achieve 7.6k ES (with discipline), when encounter physical-range mods I can't even get close and channeling BF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info