[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hello! i justt started following your guide for my new character, im at lvl 71 right now, i have a question about void manipulation, (going CI) i dont really understand the use of void manipulation here, do you mind explaining? is it ONLY for the poison and %5 physical to chaos we get on tree? wouldnt added chaos damage gem be better? or maybe both? Thank you !
Hi, can you check my profile (ElMarianitusSoyYo is the char) and tell what I should change first?

Thing that i know that i have to change:
- Abyssus with less damage taken
- Get more ES (a lot more)
- Get Energy from within
- Skyforth (impossible for me)
- Get better jewellery

I know that I have to change a lot of things, but I want to know in what I have to focus first (and if possible the cheapest way to do it)

I also use an ES helmet when the map is high and have phys damage mods

or

This is the gear I use for full dmg glass cannon mapping

Hi there, just switched to this build, but it seems my dps is still very low atm. Can you take a look at my character (UnethicalAssassins) and give me some advices on how to get more dps?
Thanks in advance.
What about using a mortem morsu claw combines with scourge? You think it could be a good option for this build??
Great Guide,

I started with this yesterday ---> Respect my FNM to this Build.
On what should i focus next? I spent like 20ex on the Gear the Chest was stupidly expensive.

My gems are Level 15 so id do Maps T5 which is easy. The LL is very nice. What Gems should i use for BF?
Didnt get lucky coloring the Chest :(
My full gear which allowed me to clear ALL content of this game (finally). My opinion build is too expensive and you shouldn't go for it unless you have time to spare. There are cheaper builds who clears same content. Other than that, it's fun and you feel like a boss against even T16, with some epic music you cannot die :)

Overall gloves are swapped if T16 has ele weakness with defensive ones (has 3x resistances 40+).

Dual claws isn't best choice as we want to take more than 1hit before we die (in skill tree we swap 3 points dual wielding to extra jewel node with mana% near CI area)
Abyssus isn't perfect choice as we deal enough damage already but it's nice swap if you are good at avoiding things and have balls to do so.
EDIT: Foil Voidheart is something I've bought recently. Uber Atziri, Shaper kill achieved with simple Voidheart. Uber Trio was biggest pain in the ass as we cannot tank last boss (kite required). And for Hydra we swap Voidheart to another Steel Ring.
Use this shield for preparations!
Hello world.
Last edited by XNOTE on Mar 27, 2017, 4:04:26 PM
Cheers,

thanks for the build. It is one of the best builds I have played so far, for sure. being a bit jelly that it is not my build haha. well, blade flurry itself does already a lot for this tho.

I used to farm bosses and maps with Howa ST and later BF last Breach league on a Raider, and this league on the Inquisitor, what was a step backwards. So I rerolled an Assassin and checked this out.
I must say, to make this build really comfortable, you gotta hoard and invest a shitload of currency, otherwise its only half as funny as it can be. but when you're set - and ofc everybody has different priorities - it is like upgrading to a Katana from a bread knife...

I levelled the toon with

what made it already pretty powerful together with Mortu Morsu and didnt go much hybridwise but preferred to get all life nodes I saw on my screen, even the big scion cluster.

Anyway, I tried to figure out, how to get away from this builds' wellknown squishiness, using a shield, or an ES helmet, even spell shield + Coe. And yea, none of those dps sacrifices did lift this build over howa while havin 10k or 11k ES. Also, using Abyssus, makes Bloodrage hurting muchmore, especially with only 8k ES or even lower, despite I linked it to Less Duration.

Also - because I am a lazy player (only want just one skill (BR is ok xD) and do everything without taking care of anything else but killing instanty) - Im passing on the Wither Totem.
Only boss it could be significantly useful is Shaper, but still not needed.

So I balanced it out with all of my preferences and I tell you - im fucking blank atm...

But to cut a long story short, it'S long time ago since I had that much of fun in PoE, and Breach/Howa was already very funny, because I'm melting down everything within a second what isnt shattered instantly, including Uber Atziri while I have 10k ES.

The passive tree and bandits are pretty much what Zabo was has published to the CI version.
The main changes I made is only using Arctic Armour to work against Abyssus' disadvantage when hit, on Ele Weakness maps this

and instead of Doryani's belt this

When mapping I dont even use any dps increasing flasks, only for Essence and map Bosses or Beyonds, Invaders, Warbands or those special Uniques ofc, because normal packs just die instantly including T16.

With a Crystal belt, four ES jewels, double ES on amulet and second ring, T1 Vaal Regalia and T1/2 gloves I get exactly 10000 ES using this tree

Instead of the Wither Totem i'm using Cwdt(3)-BV(9)-CoH(20)-Punishment(20)
When mapping it doesnt really mean anything unless to the Alluring Abyss, but for the bosses it buffs my DPS and Leech really by a lot again without the need to do anything for it.

So this balance of great survivability and insane dps makes playing carefree as fuck and totally fits in my taste of endgaming :D

Here the noticable facts summarized:

Thanks Zabo, many big props to you!
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Mar 27, 2017, 5:23:09 PM
Selling my gear for this build (Contact under: Mepfis)

Selling all 20/20 gems too.
Is a voidheart really required for this build? Are the ascendancy points not reliable?
"
XNOTE wrote:
My full gear which allowed me to clear ALL content of this game (finally). My opinion build is too expensive and you shouldn't go for it unless you have time to spare. There are cheaper builds who clears same content. Other than that, it's fun and you feel like a boss against even T16, with some epic music you cannot die :)

Overall gloves are swapped if T16 has ele weakness with defensive ones (has 3x resistances 40+).

Dual claws isn't best choice as we want to take more than 1hit before we die (in skill tree we swap 3 points dual wielding to extra jewel node with mana% near CI area)
Abyssus isn't perfect choice as we deal enough damage already but it's nice swap if you are good at avoiding things and have balls to do so.
EDIT: Foil Voidheart is something I've bought recently. Uber Atziri, Shaper kill achieved with simple Voidheart. Uber Trio was biggest pain in the ass as we cannot tank last boss (kite required). And for Hydra we swap Voidheart to another Steel Ring.
Use this shield for preparations!

I don't see where it's that expensive... the claws aren't expensive, abyssus is not expensive, taste of hate and kiara's are kinda expensive (for a flask) but they're not mandatory, and the rest is just regular ES gear with resists, which are going to be the same price for pretty much any ES build. Good 4 mod jewels might be expensive (like any build) but you can go around with 3 mod ones

If you compare it with something like Cospri's Discharge, that needs really expensive gear to feel good, it's not even close

EDIT: forgot about Skyforth that you're not using, it's expensive but it's not that huge for this build since you already generate charges as and assassin and you can get stun immunity elsewhere
Last edited by Lordados on Mar 27, 2017, 10:38:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info