[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

I'm trying to run Ash + Hatred + Discipline with a Level 3 Enlighten (can't afford a lvl 4), the 4% reserved reduction node, and Conqueror's Efficiency. With all of those active, I have 21 unreserved mana. 21 mana is far too low to be practical so I must make a choice:

1) Are there any +mana nodes that would give me more room?
2) If I can't run all three, which aura's should I use with a L3 Enlighten?

Thanks, love the build. Doing T15s with 5k ES lol.
Hello, I'm new to the game so sorry if this sounds noobish. I can see that you take a lot of chaos dmg in some gear and a good amount in the tree. Where is the chaos dmg coming from?
"
CrunCherTime wrote:
I see people taking out void manip and using inc critical strikes, any idea on the best 6links and for what occasions?

Best 6-link setup is in the guide (depending on which version you choose, i.e. budget vs. scourge).

If you aren't able to get the right colors for the scourge, then i recommend:

melee damage - melee damage on full life - faster attacks - blade flurry - conc effect/aoe - increased critical damage support (not critical chance)

Be mindful of your stats and make sure you have enough accuracy, critical chance...etc.

"
anakkk wrote:
Is it better to go CI or LL?

CI.

"
pandlings wrote:
why is my damage so low?
my tooltip is like only 2k

Make sure your gear/links/tree is up to par with the build guide. 2k is way too low, even for your setup. You are doing something wrong.

"
Athruun wrote:
Nice guide! I started to build the CI version few days ago, and have few questions for you, my friend!

1) Is Voidheart ring required?

I have both The Vertex(for +1 aura effects) and Abyssus, and it's really hard to cap resistence when using these two hemlet with voidheart ring. Under your CI version set, the resistence is far away from getting 135% overall resistences.

2) Too squishy when wearing Abyssus?

With my current sets I can only achieve 7.6k ES (with discipline), when encounter physical-range mods I can't even get close and channeling BF.

1. No, however it is optimal for the scourge build. All my resistances are capped. Please read the guide carefully as it states that you can use your jewels to cap any requirements (i.e. resistances, stats...etc). Keep in mind that you need to synergize and balance your build properly.

2. I personally don't have any issues. Perhaps it's your play-style, or maybe you don't have any stun mitigation. I would have to see your full setup and a video of how you play.

You may consider a bone helmet which will give you up to 40% global damage. It will also provide you with ES/armor/res/accuracy.

"
TheFrequency wrote:
I'm trying to run Ash + Hatred + Discipline with a Level 3 Enlighten (can't afford a lvl 4), the 4% reserved reduction node, and Conqueror's Efficiency. With all of those active, I have 21 unreserved mana. 21 mana is far too low to be practical so I must make a choice:

1) Are there any +mana nodes that would give me more room?
2) If I can't run all three, which aura's should I use with a L3 Enlighten?

Thanks, love the build. Doing T15s with 5k ES lol.

You can drop the %4 mana node (and the Conqueror's Efficiency jewel) and spend 4 points to get Charisma. This will provide you with a total of 12% reduced mana reservation which should be more than enough.

"
BusterBarron wrote:
Hello, I'm new to the game so sorry if this sounds noobish. I can see that you take a lot of chaos dmg in some gear and a good amount in the tree. Where is the chaos dmg coming from?

If you are referencing the budget version, then the chaos damage is scaled from our added chaos damage gem in our 6-link setup.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 29, 2017, 4:12:11 AM
Selling my gear for scourge claw build pm gbklmrl if interested
hi, thanks for the guide.

just a couple of questions if you don't mind.

currently lvl 76, bit of a glass cannon (4400 ES with around 15k blade flurry DPS). my resists are cap, what would you imagine would be my tier limit on maps?

secondly, i can't afford a 6L at the moment and currently using a 5L. Can you give a breakdown of your gem prioritization?

right now for me it's BF > Faster Attacks > Melee phys dmg > Crit Damage multiplier > concentrated aura

was thinking of replacing one of them with melee phs dmg on full life but not sure which one. thoughts?
What should be my priority?I am at 8k ES,here is my gear

Spoiler

Edit:Is energy from within important and top priority?
Last edited by mesiass on Mar 29, 2017, 2:30:21 PM
"
mesiass wrote:
What should be my priority?I am at 8k ES,here is my gear

Edit:Is energy from within important and top priority?

Well for one, you weren't supposed to enchant your bone helmet since you lost the "minions deal % inc damage" implicit.
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
Lordados wrote:
"
XNOTE wrote:
My full gear which allowed me to clear ALL content of this game (finally). My opinion build is too expensive and you shouldn't go for it unless you have time to spare. There are cheaper builds who clears same content. Other than that, it's fun and you feel like a boss against even T16, with some epic music you cannot die :)

Overall gloves are swapped if T16 has ele weakness with defensive ones (has 3x resistances 40+).

Dual claws isn't best choice as we want to take more than 1hit before we die (in skill tree we swap 3 points dual wielding to extra jewel node with mana% near CI area)
Abyssus isn't perfect choice as we deal enough damage already but it's nice swap if you are good at avoiding things and have balls to do so.
EDIT: Foil Voidheart is something I've bought recently. Uber Atziri, Shaper kill achieved with simple Voidheart. Uber Trio was biggest pain in the ass as we cannot tank last boss (kite required). And for Hydra we swap Voidheart to another Steel Ring.
Use this shield for preparations!

I don't see where it's that expensive... the claws aren't expensive, abyssus is not expensive, taste of hate and kiara's are kinda expensive (for a flask) but they're not mandatory, and the rest is just regular ES gear with resists, which are going to be the same price for pretty much any ES build. Good 4 mod jewels might be expensive (like any build) but you can go around with 3 mod ones

If you compare it with something like Cospri's Discharge, that needs really expensive gear to feel good, it's not even close

EDIT: forgot about Skyforth that you're not using, it's expensive but it's not that huge for this build since you already generate charges as and assassin and you can get stun immunity elsewhere

The expensive part of this build is to reach a high pool of ES. Where other builds like Howa or builds that dont rely on unique helmets and boots easily get 10k - 15k ES with a 7xx ES Regalia, u here need a 950+ one and 300+ on gloves. I've spent over 100ex on this toon until he got perfect for me.

Please teach me how to get 100ex in less than a month.. I will be forever grateful.. ^_^
can someone check my character and tell me what im doing wrong?
my tooltip says 2k when i have hatred and herald of ash on
Need help, dying alot , don't know what upgrade next

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info