[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Bbudt wrote:
Can someone please explain the bogus DPS on this thread... when i pop my flasks and buffs (not enough mana to use Herald of ash even with Enlighten support) i have seen at best about 6000dps.

where are you viewing this million DPS hit from?

and even with almost all the gear now... i am struggling to do tier 7-8 maps.

is there an engine i can input my character into and have it churn out where the defects are? i feel the game is lacking support of this kind. Its very easy for you to plug in a perfect character with your system... but what about the general public? we don't have such resources..

at the minute i am using one scourge and one Rive. the minions are dying as fast as they appear so i don't see the need to sink another exalt into a second scourge. id rather have the bleed effect from Rive coupled with one scourge.

The next two big investments i need to make are a 6L Vaal Regalia. still using a decent 5L one. and the unique jewel.

But upon receiving these two items i don't see how it will change my circumstance any. Apart from putting a 6 exalt hole in my pocket..

Try out the third party program called Path of Building. It will allow you to import your character and make changes to it as you see fit to improve your DPS.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi there already played scourge build in breach league was really nice , wanna give a try to Low budget version !

so what's yor advice for stun immunity ?

regards =)
Just to be clear, the advertised DPS of this build is off by about an order of magnitude.

That is, I literally copied over your gear (being optimistic with rolls and taking perfect 4-stat jewels) and tree into Path of Building, and it's showing ~15.7kk DPS when releasing at 6 stages.

No idea what you did to get the displayed 134kk+, but it doesn't seem legit.

I do apologize for this remark if I'm wrong. If that's the case, could you please share the PoB build.xml file on pastebin or something?
For the budget versions, what level are getting the gems too? I noticed you stop leveling on some of the gems.
Yea there is no way the dps is real....i have basically the same gear and am hitting like 4k.
"
mitenayo wrote:
Hi there already played scourge build in breach league was really nice , wanna give a try to Low budget version !

so what's yor advice for stun immunity ?

regards =)

Hello friend, thanks for reminding me. I've added the following answer to the Q & A:

There are several ways to deal with stuns:
1. Eye of Chayula (or Presence of Chayula)
2. Enchant on boots that gives you up to 80% chance to avoid stuns if you've killed recently
3. Kiara's Determination
4. Skyforth boots
5. Valyrium
6. Kaom's Roots

"
acme_myst wrote:
Just to be clear, the advertised DPS of this build is off by about an order of magnitude.

That is, I literally copied over your gear (being optimistic with rolls and taking perfect 4-stat jewels) and tree into Path of Building, and it's showing ~15.7kk DPS when releasing at 6 stages.

No idea what you did to get the displayed 134kk+, but it doesn't seem legit.

I do apologize for this remark if I'm wrong. If that's the case, could you please share the PoB build.xml file on pastebin or something?

Please read the 2nd paragraph of the guide, it literally explains your inquiry and has a link to the video of how the damage is achieved. In 2.6, the damage is even higher now (I've hit 170+ Mill DPS in Path of Building) due to the changes to claws which allows us to use a damage multiplier (i.e. void manipulation) instead of our critical strike chance gem. I would also recommend thoroughly reading the entire guide to understand the mechanics.

Stacking physical damage to attacks (on gear) is extremely important to reach 100+ Million DPS.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 23, 2017, 10:34:43 AM
I am finding it really hard to get the 5 off colors i want on my vaal regalia, what would be your recommended gems for a 1R 3G 2B or 2R 2G 2B setup to use until i can get the colors i want?
"
Fossfjell wrote:
I am finding it really hard to get the 5 off colors i want on my vaal regalia, what would be your recommended gems for a 1R 3G 2B or 2R 2G 2B setup to use until i can get the colors i want?

google + vorici tool + vorici is your answer
I have unfucked myself a little bit, still some work to do though.

With ice golem and hatred my tooltip dps is 4770.3, and with my 3 flasks it jumps to about 6.5k. When all my power charges are up and I pop my flasks I think I get to around 15k. My ES with discipline is 7100 which hasn't been an issue thus far, although I assume it will hold me back in later map tiers.

I think I could make a lot of improvements with my jewelry and my jewel sockets. I feel like my crit is low, it gets to about 80% with 5 power charges. I was rushing for the 6th power charge slot but now I'm getting Throatseeker and True Strike first, I should have both of those and the 6th power charge by level 83.

I'm having some issues with reflect maps but I think I saw a post explaining how to deal with that, I just need to find it again.

For anyone with only 1-2 ex to spend, wait for a good scourge claw and use an ES shield. On page 169 someone goes over price ranges for gear, and while I think their ranges were a tiny bit low I was able to find some decent stuff close to what they were saying. The build is starting to get fun, I can see how it will take off once the tree gets more fleshed out and my gear improves.

Good luck!

-------

Oh and also fuck chromatics, I spent about a bajillion of them trying to get 2R 2G 1B on my chest and almost jumped off my balcony in despair.
Last edited by ChampionOfNorrath on Mar 23, 2017, 2:09:43 PM
a question, trying to follow your build with my assassin (profile > Breachiola_BF)
but i am unable to cast 2 auras with blood magic and CI cause i have 1 hp and is not enough, how can i use discipline and the other one?

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info