[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Quetion about boots setup:

Wither + Inc. Duration + faster casting + spell totem takeme 168% reservation. what am i missing/overseeing?
this screenshot from he 130k+ dps is old as fuck guys. normal dps with good gear are around 20k-25k. i was playing in std with Mirror dagger and got 45k tooltip so....dont believe in most of screenshots and videos for builds in forum xD
Last edited by siclop18 on Mar 22, 2017, 4:52:38 AM
Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to PoE, and could use some help from you guys. I've been playing with the budget build atm. Cool build, but i feel very weak overall, can't leech and can't take much of damage. The damage feels "okay", i can kill mobs quickly.But if the leech feels so bad like it does, i think it pretty much depends on the damage i can do?

Can you guys give me some advice what to upgrade on my gear? I know that the rings are not good on this build, and i'm going to ditch them today and get better ones. I have about 95c to spend.

Thanks!

Link to my passive skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kOSA-rEJIRLxFQEZYV1xX9Fr8bJSL0JIsqCyo4KwosvzIyNbk9X0X0RwZJE0lRSbFLHEuuTI5SU1ZjWfBcQF3yX2pkr2qMbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BScLt1nngZf8aEooTFhq6Hy4nTieCKOIw2jYGP-pKAkx-TJ5OQl_SaF5u1oS-i2acrp5uw2LTFtUi42b46vorBAMGgwcXDOsgUytPPFdDQ1gfXz9lb2-fdSOZY53TpAutj7BjviPDV8Yr1S_Vv-Tc=

Jewel1: 14% Increased Phys Damage, 12 STR, 8% Increased Max ES
Jewel2: 4% IAS, 8% Increased Max ES, 7% Increased Max Mana, 15 DEX
Jewel3: 21 STR, 9 DEX, 6% Increased Max ES
Last edited by hape1984 on Mar 22, 2017, 5:58:42 AM
"
siclop18 wrote:
this screenshot from he 130k+ dps is old as fuck guys. normal dps with good gear are around 20k-25k. i was playing in std with Mirror dagger and got 45k tooltip so....dont believe in most of screenshots and videos for builds in forum xD

I'm pretty confident it's still possible. With some tweaks I can now reach 43k and I still lack 3 jewels slots + 50% crit multi. In the screen shot he uses Hatred + HoA + Warchifed Totem + 4 (or 5 ?) dps boosting flasks + 6 power charges. I'm only using Hatred, 2 dps flasks (affecting tooltips), 5 charges. I'm pretty sure Warchief Totem & HoA would make a huge difference if these were included in my tests.

Edit: Added HoA + Ancestral Warchief to my tests, I bumped from 43k to 57k. Still using only 2 flasks that affect the tooltip.
Last edited by ploxirion on Mar 22, 2017, 6:14:46 AM
Q&A/FAQ is now up, I'll be updating as I go.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Is it possible to run the build with only a 5 link regalia?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Is it possible to run the build with only a 5 link regalia?

The build work with 5L, drop void manipulation in the standart version, but 6L is a huge damage boost.
Last edited by klisman on Mar 22, 2017, 4:42:16 PM
Hello!! please can you tell me all the skills gems I need?
Hey dude, 2 questions. For some reason I am almost done with your build and I have 5k tooltip dps.. O_O ????!

And another question - Do you even use blood rage?
Why you don't use it on shaper video.. would be faster kill? Or you just forgot about it>?
Love this build, ran it last season as well. Can you list a progression rate for the skill tree besides just level 100? I personally haven't gone much further past level 90 as is in leagues. What would you drop if you were only like level 80 and what would you pickup in order on the way to 90 and so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info