[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Please answer my question about Blood rage. Why don't you use it? More Frenzy Charges, More attack spd..
You don't use it in either of your videos tho.. Why?
"
RawrrFearMe wrote:
Please answer my question about Blood rage. Why don't you use it? More Frenzy Charges, More attack spd..
You don't use it in either of your videos tho.. Why?

Bloodrage stops the natural Energy Recharge.. That is it basically..
Hey there, I'm following your guide and I'm currently having serious issues with sustain. I simply cannot sustain my shield enough with life leech on the claws to survive, even when playing on lower difficulty (currently on 62 merciless).

Right now I'm outputting around 800 with blade flurry, and the life leech is barely enough to raise my ES enough. I understand my current gear kinda sucks, but I have seen other builds with similar stats destroying at my level.

What am I doing wrong? Feel free to check out my profile. Thanks a lot!
"
Onomatopesha wrote:
Hey there, I'm following your guide and I'm currently having serious issues with sustain. I simply cannot sustain my shield enough with life leech on the claws to survive, even when playing on lower difficulty (currently on 62 merciless).

Right now I'm outputting around 800 with blade flurry, and the life leech is barely enough to raise my ES enough. I understand my current gear kinda sucks, but I have seen other builds with similar stats destroying at my level.

What am I doing wrong? Feel free to check out my profile. Thanks a lot!

You probably switched to CI too early. Health flasks help a bunch and when you switch to CI before you have a 3-4k ES pool, you lose that entirely. Make sure your resistances are topped up, your flasks are reasonable (flasks are super important, this is the build that taught me to appreciate that) and that your gems are good.
Correct me if I'm wrong zabosnu, but did you use both witchfire brew and blasphemy+vulnerability in your damage calculations? There was a bug in path of building that just have been fixed in recent update, where those different sources of one curse would stack as if they were different curses altogether, increasing the damage way above real value.

I was trying to replicate your build and only arrived at around 120kk, with all flasks being unique so no protection against bleed/freeze other then ToH.
Not sure if 170kk can be achieved at all.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Double post please remove.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Mar 24, 2017, 3:36:24 AM
"
Bristoling wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong zabosnu, but did you use both witchfire brew and blasphemy+vulnerability in your damage calculations? There was a bug in path of building that just have been fixed in recent update, where those different sources of one curse would stack as if they were different curses altogether, increasing the damage way above real value.

I was trying to replicate your build and only arrived at around 120kk, with all flasks being unique so no protection against bleed/freeze other then ToH.
Not sure if 170kk can be achieved at all.

No, I did not use blasphemy. I've just re-calculated the DPS using the latest version of Path of Building and I'm getting over 172 million DPS.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 24, 2017, 4:01:23 AM
Nice guide and build. But there is no way you get 20 Wither Charges, so the DPS is a bit cheating. Still, a lot without that too. I'd rather get more than 8K ES though to feel safer vs oneshots.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
Janus171 wrote:
Nice guide and build. But there is no way you get 20 Wither Charges, so the DPS is a bit cheating. Still, a lot without that too. I'd rather get more than 8K ES though to feel safer vs oneshots.

Actually, you can easily get 20 stacks. The wither totem can stack up to 20 in about 3 seconds on a boss. You could try it out on a boss, do the math, or even use path of building. It doesn't hurt to test it my friend. (:

"
metat0r0 wrote:
a question, trying to follow your build with my assassin (profile > Breachiola_BF)
but i am unable to cast 2 auras with blood magic and CI cause i have 1 hp and is not enough, how can i use discipline and the other one?

thank you

You can't use blood magic with CI. Once you go CI your maximum life becomes 1 and thus can not reserve anymore life. I would highly recommend following the CI version setup listed in the guide.

You will have to link the following in the same gear piece (i.e. gloves) to fit them in: Discipline - Hatred - Herald Of Ash - Enlighten

If you still don't have enough mana after the reservation, you can spend one point to get the 4% reduced mana reservation node at the top of the tree.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 24, 2017, 4:33:30 AM
"
"
Janus171 wrote:

Actually, you can easily get 20 stacks. The wither totem can stack up to 20 in about 3 seconds on a boss. You could try it out on a boss, do the math, or even use path of building. It doesn't hurt to test it my friend. (:

Spell Totem casts about 2.5 Withers per second without further cast speed increases (0.28 sec base time, 30% less cast speed). I'd also be interested in how you got the tooltip. Could you share the Path of Building import code? I can understand some people find it fishy as it looks now without a way to reproduce it.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info