[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Which would be the best Lab Enchant for Helmet to use on this build?

I personally was thinking about using a Hubris for more ES for mapping with a 40% blade flurry damage enchant. Or would it be better to use a 30% increased Vulnarbility Curse effect enchant?

Loving the build so far.
i feel my dmg is little low now 2.7k w/o flasks and charges, i try to go Uber Atziri run and fail at trio because dmg is so low. Who can check and tell me what i should improve?

I'm trying this build and struggling to scale damage (I think). I'm currently sitting at 1.5k tooltip DPS with hatred and 5.3k ES with discipline. Is this normal for the gear I have on? I'm not sure what the progression of this build should be for me because I am struggling with T6+ maps. The DPS and survivability is just not there. I'm currently dual wielding daggers but only because I don't have my claws yet.

1. If I convert to CI now and pick up the 3 ES nodes there, will it be good enough to survive without getting one shot? I feel that my DPS is not high enough to sustain with leech and vaal pact when I get hit by multiple enemies.

2. If I get 2 scourge claws and respec, will that fix my DPS "problem". I'm not sure where the DPS numbers should be.

3. Should getting a 6L be my priority?

Spoiler

"
bitbite11 wrote:
Would you reccomend LL or CI for end game bosses (shaper/uber atziri/guardians/vaal temple) mainly?

I have around 30 ex to invest in LSC atm.

CI 100% all the way to the max.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Stanfart wrote:
I'm trying this build and struggling to scale damage (I think). I'm currently sitting at 1.5k tooltip DPS with hatred and 5.3k ES with discipline. Is this normal for the gear I have on? I'm not sure what the progression of this build should be for me because I am struggling with T6+ maps. The DPS and survivability is just not there. I'm currently dual wielding daggers but only because I don't have my claws yet.

1. If I convert to CI now and pick up the 3 ES nodes there, will it be good enough to survive without getting one shot? I feel that my DPS is not high enough to sustain with leech and vaal pact when I get hit by multiple enemies.

2. If I get 2 scourge claws and respec, will that fix my DPS "problem". I'm not sure where the DPS numbers should be.

Spoiler

1. I start with 5.5k ES then 6.2k and now 6.6k. You will get 1-shot, but need to pay attention to everything and get used to it
2. The Scourge gives you a lot of dmg and attack speed, sure. If you got 1 you need to refund your skill tree from dagger to claw first. But the biggest problem with your DPS is on your chest, that Void Manipulation may not work with your setup right now.
3. Flasks may help you more than a 6L chest (and 4-off colours) with budget.

IMO

1. I think you should drop 1 of your Bino and replace by Death's Hand. Will give you more dmg by Unholy Might
2. Grab some good flask like Lion's Roar (this is the highest priority), Atziri's Promise, Taste of Hate (if you can go more) and reroll the mana pot to freeze immu will help you a lot :)
3. Take some jews slot with physical dmg and attack speed. Drop the Throatseeker node and take more and more jews slot I think.
4. If you feel really bad with your DPS now, I recommend using chaos dmg for now like the budget version, just reroll the chest to GGBBB then replace Void Manipulation by Added chaos dmg and also drop Force Shaper node and pickup Atrophy instead.
5. Don't try to follow the aura setup like the guide, you must have an Enlighten lvl 4 or Skyforth or 4 passive points to pick up Charisma + Enlighten lvl 3 to run those aura. For now, just go with Discipline (if you plan to take CI node) + Hatred or Hatred + Ash, or my setup Disc + Ash + Assassin's Mark (pick 4% reduced mana reversed node near CI).
Last edited by ntien93 on Mar 16, 2017, 1:41:11 PM
"
ntien93 wrote:
"
Stanfart wrote:

Spoiler

1. I start with 5.5k ES then 6.2k and now 6.6k. You will get 1-shot, but need to pay attention to everything and get used to it
2. The Scourge gives you a lot of dmg and attack speed, sure. If you got 1 you need to refund your skill tree from dagger to claw first. But the biggest problem with your DPS is on your chest, that Void Manipulation may not work with your setup right now.
3. Flasks may help you more than a 6L chest (and 4-off colours) with budget.

IMO

1. I think you should drop 1 of your Bino and replace by Death's Hand. Will give you more dmg by Unholy Might
2. Grab some good flask like Lion's Roar (this is the highest priority), Atziri's Promise, Taste of Hate (if you can go more) and reroll the mana pot to freeze immu will help you a lot :)
3. Take some jews slot with physical dmg and attack speed. Drop the Throatseeker node and take more and more jews slot I think.
4. If you feel really bad with your DPS now, I recommend using chaos dmg for now like the budget version, just reroll the chest to GGBBB then replace Void Manipulation by Added chaos dmg and also drop Force Shaper node and pickup Atrophy instead.
5. Don't try to follow the aura setup like the guide, you must have an Enlighten lvl 4 or Skyforth or 4 passive points to pick up Charisma + Enlighten lvl 3 to run those aura. For now, just go with Discipline (if you plan to take CI node) + Hatred or Hatred + Ash, or my setup Disc + Ash + Assassin's Mark (pick 4% reduced mana reversed node near CI).

may i should drop Void Manip from my setup? can u check my gear please and help me to improve dps
"
gerys666 wrote:
may i should drop Void Manip from my setup? can u check my gear please and help me to improve dps

You got Added chaos dmg, Void manipulation will amplify chaos dmg from Added chaos dmg so it good. All you need is a setup to generate and maintain your power charge since you running with Hatred, Ash and Disc. And again, jews slot, each jews give you 5-7% attack speed and 15-16% physical dmg

Spoiler
How much dps you lost?

"
ntien93 wrote:
"
gerys666 wrote:

You got Added chaos dmg, Void manipulation will amplify chaos dmg from Added chaos dmg so it good. All you need is a setup to generate and maintain your power charge since you running with Hatred, Ash and Disc. And again, jews slot, each jews give you 5-7% attack speed and 15-16% physical dmg

Spoiler
How much dps you lost?

i change my setup little bit and remove Void Manipulation + added chaos damage for Melee dmg on full life + increased criticla strikes and dps is 4k now (2.7 before)

i have lvl 3 Enlighten and don't have skyforth, so i take Charisma and don't have points for jew sockets, maybe u can recommend which points i can remove?
"
gerys666 wrote:
i change my setup little bit and remove Void Manipulation + added chaos damage for Melee dmg on full life + increased criticla strikes and dps is 4k now (2.7 before)

i have lvl 3 Enlighten and don't have skyforth, so i take Charisma and don't have points for jew sockets, maybe u can recommend which points i can remove?

Sure, as I said go chaos dmg If you feel bad with your DPS at the beginning. Ultimate setup still Blade Flurry - Faster Attack - Melee physical dmg - Melee dmg on full life - Increased AoE - Increased Critical strike.

Power charge on your top left and take the jew near Harrier.
I'm currently run with 5 power charge and this my crit chance
Spoiler
"
ntien93 wrote:
"
gerys666 wrote:

Sure, as I said go chaos dmg If you feel bad with your DPS at the beginning. Ultimate setup still Blade Flurry - Faster Attack - Melee physical dmg - Melee dmg on full life - Increased AoE - Increased Critical strike.

Power charge on your top left and take the jew near Harrier.
I'm currently run with 5 power charge and this my crit chance
Spoiler

ok ty i do that when i got good jewel.
u have 30k DPS with flask + inc aoe + 5 power charge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info