[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
gerys666 wrote:
ok ty i do that when i got good jewel.
u have 30k DPS with flask + inc aoe + 5 power charge?

Yeah, now about 30.7k with 5 power charge, 3 frenzy charge, Blood rage, Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate. I can do Hatred + Ash + Disc give me about 36-37k DPS but I feel hard to maintain my power charge, so I stick with Ash + Disc + Assassin's Mark

And be aware this, I'm on #YOLO mode with
Last edited by ntien93 on Mar 16, 2017, 2:59:33 PM
"
ntien93 wrote:
"
gerys666 wrote:

Yeah, now about 30.7k with 5 power charge, 3 frenzy charge, Blood rage, Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate. I can do Hatred + Ash + Disc give me about 36-37k DPS but I feel hard to maintain my power charge, so I stick with Ash + Disc + Assassin's Mark

you already run shaper/guardians/uber atziri?
"
gerys666 wrote:
"
ntien93 wrote:
"
gerys666 wrote:

you already run shaper/guardians/uber atziri?

Not yet, cause I don't have much time, actually I feel stuck now, really need a Skyforth but I can't afford now. But I did some T14 with 8 mods, like crit multi, crit chance and some dmg, it work very well because the boss dies before they can 1-shot me, I have 6.6k ES and 100% sure they'll 1-shot me, lol.

My gears need to upgrade like all of you. I just give you guys some MY personal advice because most of your problem I've been through and I fix it myself so now I'm glad to help you guys, It's not mean I'm master of this build or something like that. It's up to you, we're helping each other :)
without skyforth i have to use assassins mark and cant use wither right?
"

Link Assassin's mark with Blasphemy and take 4% reduced mana reversed node near CI, allow you to run Assassin's mark like an aura.

Wither - Spell Totem - Faster Casting - Increased duration is the setup for Wither
Is this build still strong? I play hardcore and flurry was pretty fun last league. But like i said I play HC and dont want to get this thing up high and then rip cus its a glass cannon. Any insight?

Also if it is, what kind of leveling gear should i grab? I got about 40c to play with to start a new build. Just ripped my warchief stupidly.
why minion damage? we have no minions
"
Reoin wrote:
Is this build still strong? I play hardcore and flurry was pretty fun last league. But like i said I play HC and dont want to get this thing up high and then rip cus its a glass cannon. Any insight?

Also if it is, what kind of leveling gear should i grab? I got about 40c to play with to start a new build. Just ripped my warchief stupidly.

You can make a tankier variant which can easily do HC content if you know what you are doing. I've played HC and had no issues, melted all the content. The only difference is that I didn't use abyssus, instead I used an ES helmet (bone helmet). You can also go 1 claw + shield.

"
prophets wrote:
why minion damage? we have no minions

The unique scourge claws have a modifier which basically converts minion damage and applies it to the player as global damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 16, 2017, 5:57:28 PM
"
ntien93 wrote:
"

Link Assassin's mark with Blasphemy and take 4% reduced mana reversed node near CI, allow you to run Assassin's mark like an aura.

Wither - Spell Totem - Faster Casting - Increased duration is the setup for Wither

That doesnt work for me. But i saw that unstable infusion has 10% chance to grant power charge. thx anyway
"
"
ntien93 wrote:
"

That doesnt work for me. But i saw that unstable infusion has 10% chance to grant power charge. thx anyway

In the guide it's recommended to use an orb of storm setup if you don't have skyforth.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info