[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
You can try using the conqueror's efficiency unique jewel for another 2% reduced mana reservation and see if that helps. I recommend using poeplanner to plan out the aura reservation. If that doesn't work, then charisma is recommended until you get a level 4 enlighten.

Sure, I always use PoE Planner to calculate my mana reversed. 2% from that jews doesn't help in this case

Spoiler
Last edited by ntien93 on Mar 16, 2017, 4:08:14 AM
This build have good dps but so squishy, now i have 80lvl shadow and i dont recomend this build for new players or players without a lot of currency.
"
iNfitUss wrote:
The scourge in legacy is expansive..... T_T

Try the budget build until you can get the scrouge claws (you can also farm them, no need to buy them).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
ntien93 wrote:
"
You can try using the conqueror's efficiency unique jewel for another 2% reduced mana reservation and see if that helps. I recommend using poeplanner to plan out the aura reservation. If that doesn't work, then charisma is recommended until you get a level 4 enlighten.

Sure, I always use PoE Planner to calculate my mana reversed. 2% from that jews doesn't help in this case

Spoiler

Currently have the same issue in Legacy, running level 3 enlighten with the jewel AND the 4% from the node near CI and have 25 mana to cast at 865 total mana
Hi all.

Any ideas as to how I should prioritise the more expensive gear (from the budget version)? What is more important? The Scourge, a 6L ES chest (over a 5l), Energy from Within, Malachais Vision? I have 2 ex and looking at gearing up for early mapping - probably get myself a 5l 750(ish) ES chest and will max ressies from there, looking for chaos damage on gear. What should I start saving up for first/in what order should I get the more expensive uniques do you think?

Many thanks for the help all, I appreciate it :-)

Cheers,

T.
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hi all.

Any ideas as to how I should prioritise the more expensive gear (from the budget version)? What is more important? The Scourge, a 6L ES chest (over a 5l), Energy from Within, Malachais Vision? I have 2 ex and looking at gearing up for early mapping - probably get myself a 5l 750(ish) ES chest and will max ressies from there, looking for chaos damage on gear. What should I start saving up for first/in what order should I get the more expensive uniques do you think?

Cheers,

T.

Personally I would probably focus on getting a 6L ES chest.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hi all.

Cheers,

T.

Perfect - I'll start saving up. Gonna play around on Path of Building to see if I can get enough ES from gear/tree to run early mapping on a 20c budget with a tab (not included), so I don't have to blow all my cash just getting to that point. Have no idea if it's possible, but it's probably a good learning experience ^_^ Having trouble getting 1 shot at the moment, but I need to respec a few points, my gear is atrocious, I'm still learning boss mechanics/I suck e.t.c
"
Utopia_ wrote:
"
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hi all.

Cheers,

T.

Perfect - I'll start saving up. Gonna play around on Path of Building to see if I can get enough ES from gear/tree to run early mapping on a 20c budget with a tab (not included), so I don't have to blow all my cash just getting to that point. Have no idea if it's possible, but it's probably a good learning experience ^_^ Having trouble getting 1 shot at the moment, but I need to respec a few points, my gear is atrocious, I'm still learning boss mechanics/I suck e.t.c

Yeah, you will have to adapt and synergize your build with what you have. For me that's one of the fun parts of the game. Upgrading your gear properly can take some time.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Would you reccomend LL or CI for end game bosses (shaper/uber atziri/guardians/vaal temple) mainly?

I have around 30 ex to invest in LSC atm.
Hi, nice build but i have a question. How can you active blood rage + discipline + hather togeher because that give 110% of mana reserved?

Thanks, and sorry bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info